In this article, you will learn to connect ring doorbell to Alexa. We can connect the ring doorbell or security camera to Alexa very easily.
When you connect the ring doorbell or security video camera with the Alexa then you can easily control and give commands to it.
To connect the Alexa device with ring doorbell you have to add the “ring doorbell” as a skill in the Alexa application. This application is use to configure your Alexa device and do various settings to the Alexa.
If the Alexa app is not available on your mobile phone or tablet, so before connecting the ring doorbell to Alexa you will have to install the Alexa app on your mobile phone. You will get this app very easily through the Play store if you use android or Appstore if you use iPhone. To download the Alexa mobile app just open the Appstore/play store and type Alexa in the search box. Just click on install and it will be added to your device within a minute.
Now follow the given procedure to connect ring doorbell to Alexa:
- Once the app will get installed on your phone, open it.
- Now the three lines provided on the left side of the app are given for settings.
- You have to open the settings and, in that settings menu, you will see that there is an option “skills and games” just open that tab by tapping on it.
- Now as written above in the passage to add “ring doorbell skill” just type “ring” in the search box.
- Now once you will get the option for ring doorbell just enable it.
- After that, you will need to log in to the ring account. When you will sign in then your ring account will be linked to Alexa.
- Now you have to just discover your device once you will find it then you can easily able to operate it through Alexa.