How to connect Spotify to Alexa?
Here we will tell you that how to connect Spotify to Alexa? You will just need an Alexa device, Alexa app on your mobile phone and the subscription of Spotify.
When you play songs on Spotify, you just listen to your own list’s songs. But if you connect your Spotify to Alexa you can listen to any other user’s songs also. Alexa automatically finds any other Spotify user who is playing any song and starts it playing when you just give it command for “Spotify connect”.
To connect Spotify to Alexa, first you will need a Spotify subscription as well as the log in details of it. If you are not a Spotify member then you have to sign up to Spotify first. If you don’t have a premium account then also you can listen to Spotify using Alexa because it can also play the songs on Spotify’s free version.
Now given below are the steps to connect Spotify to Alexa:
- First you need to download the Alexa app on your mobile phone from the Appstore or play store.
- Then once it will get installed on your device, open the app and select the settings menu.
- Now you have to see the option for “music and podcasts”. It will be in the fifth position.
- You have to tap on this option and after that new tab will open.
- In the new tab select the “link new service” option.
- After selecting that option, you will get the “Spotify” option. Choose Spotify.
- When you will choose Spotify then you have to tap on “ENABLE” option.
- Now you will be asked to log in to your Spotify account just log in there.
- Then you will get the option to complete the linking the Spotify to Alexa just complete it there.
- Now by linking it you can play any songs just by giving voice command to Alexa.