In this article, we will learn to factory reset acer aspire one d270. But before this we must know about this device and its features. When we were buying laptops in past, we used to get a heavy weighted and very widescreen laptops. The reason for this was, at that time no companies were manufacturing light weighted laptops and also the less wide screens were not available at that time.
So, because of these reasons, we were not having other choices and we had to purchase those heavy and big laptops which were not easy to carry everywhere.
Nowadays, we get many light-weighted and 10-inch laptops easily because now many brands started producing less heavy and super performance laptops. These laptops are very useful for learning any skills, photo editing as well as gaming. Due to their fewer wide screens and less weight, we can easily carry them with us anywhere we want.
In this article, we will talk about one of such laptops which is the Acer aspire one d270. So, if you also want to buy a light weighted laptop then you should must buy this Acer aspire one d270 because this laptop comes among the lightest laptops all around the world which weighs only 1300 grams and it also has a less wide screen of 10-inch only.
If you also want a good processor then also this device will be best for you to buy as it consists of intel core inside it. It has 2 GB of RAM and the drive capacity of this laptop is 300 GB.
Why do we have to reset the acer aspire one d270?
If you are using your acer aspire one d270 for a long time and one day you experience that it suddenly started hanging or working very slow. If due to some problem it stopped responding and many applications are not starting or running in it. So, these problems happen in almost all laptops due to some storage or setting issues. In order to solve these problems, you think that you have to go to the nearest repair shop or service center, but if you want then you can easily fix these issues by yourself.
You can easily solve this type of problem by just resetting your acer swift 5. Now, how to reset acer aspire one d270?
Follow the below instructions if you want to know this process:
once you will reset your acer aspire one d270 then all of your applications, documents and photos will automatically get removed. If you want to keep them then you must back up them.
- First of all, you have to turn on your acer aspire one d270 by pressing the button which is given for turning on.
- Once your laptop will turn on then you have to open the settings windows.
- In the settings, you have to click on the menu of “update and security” and open it.
- Once you will open the “update and security” menu you will see there is an option for “recovery”. Just open this by clicking on it.
- In the recovery windows, you will get a header of “reset this pc”. Just select this option.
- Now, you will have to click on the “get started” option.
- After doing that you will have the options: keep files or delete files.
- So, you need to choose any one option from these two and then you will get the final reset option just click it and confirm.
- Once, you will complete this process properly then your acer aspire one dd270 will begin to reset.