How to factory reset hp Spectre laptop?
In this article, we will learn to factory reset a hp spectre laptop. Nowadays we know that at some time every laptop we use gets some technical issues as well as other functional problems. But don’t worry we can easily fix this type of problem without going to a service store or repairing shop. How? We just need to factory reset them and our problem will get easily solved.
Whenever you try to reset your device, first of all, you must need to back up all the important data that you do not want to lose. But if you want to sell your device or give it to another person then in that case you don’t need to backup your system. You can back up your system any time as per your wish.
To do so you have just fix your backup time and date. While doing the backup you also need to make sure that where all of your data is going, make sure that it is not being sent on hard drives. You can send your data to some cloud storage.
If you want to know that how to factory reset a hp spectre laptop then just read the given procedure in this article:
- You have to open your HP spectre laptop first and then you have to click on the “start” button.
- After that, you will get the option for “settings” you will click on that.
- Once the settings window will turn on there you will see “update and security”.
- Now you will click on that and from there again you have to select “recover” which will be on the left side of the window.
- Once you will go to the recovery window there you will get three options.
- The first option will be for resetting your laptop.
- Now you have to click on that option and confirm.
- The process to factory reset a hp spectre laptop will get completed after that.