How to factory reset kindle fire 10?
When the process of kindle fire 10 reset happens then your tablet automatically starts the process of removing all of the previous content that you downloaded in the past or purchased. So, you must know this fact before resetting. If you don’t want to lose all your contents then you can do one thing that is you must backup all your files on the desktop.
Below are the steps to know how to factory reset kindle fire 10:
- You need to swipe your device upside down to see the “settings” option or there will be a direct menu of settings in the menu.
- So click on the setting and then you will get an option “device option” click on that option.
- After that finally, you will see the option for “ reset to factory defaults” so you need to select this option.
- When all of this will be completed you will get the option for “reset” click on this option.
- You will get a notification to confirm this. Click yes on that and the process to factory reset kindle fire 10 will start.
- The device will restart and erase all your previous data.