By the process of factory reset kindle fire 8, you will allow your device to remove all the contents you have downloaded as well as all the apps which were purchased by you in previous time. Your device will remain then in its original form.
So, before factory resetting your kindle fire 8 you just need to backup all your contents that are important to your computer or laptop.
To know that how to reset kindle fire 8 follow the steps one by one:
- Switch on your device by the power button.
- Now you have to swipe your device to see the option for setting. (swipe the device from the upper side)
- Once you swipe you will see the setting option. Now, you have to click on the setting option.
- After that, you have to select the “device option” now you will see the “Restore to factory default” option.
- Then click on the option of “restore to factory” option.
- Now you will see the confirmation option confirm from there and the process of factory reset kindle fire 8 will start.
When you will do all this your device will start preparing for factory reset and will reboot and start erasing data.
All these processes will take a bit of time. Also get – How to reset kidde 21026043 Battery-operated first alert?