How to factory reset kindle fire when locked?
When we somehow forget the password of our device in this situation we aren’t able to get access to it and it is said to be locked. That’s why to overcome this situation and to get access to our device again we must how to factory reset kindle fire when locked.
Follow the steps which are given below to factory reset kindle fire when locked:
- To start this process, we need to press the “power” button for a while and then release it. By doing this the second-generation kindle fire will activate.
- Then follow the option of settings where you have to click on the option “device”.
- In the device option, you will get the option of “reset to factory defaults”.
- Then you will get the option for “erase everything” select that and click “yes”. After this you have to wait for 5 minutes then your device will reboot and you will get the prompt to “connect to a network”.
- After you connect it with the internet you will get the option to create your ID and password.
- This process is completed you have to just put email and password and you will get the login access again.
Also Read- How to factory reset kindle fire Oasis?