All right! you are here means you need to factory reset your Moto g6 plus smartphone. It is common for any Android phone to slow down if we do overuse or use it for many years and become sluggish. Although a simple restart can solve most problems, it is not a long-term solution. In more severe cases, it may be necessary to restore factory settings.
However, to solve the regular issue you can perform the soft reset operation. In the soft reset, you have to simply press the power button and switch off your Moto G6 Plus phone. Now, simply wait for few moments so the power cycle of the phone can be reset. After waiting for a few seconds you can turn on the phone and continue to use it. In all cases, soft reset will not work so you have to find another solution and here what we have.
Before bartering your moto G6 plus smartphone to a new owner, it needs to be reset to factory settings. In this guide, we will show you how to factory reset Moto G 6 plus smartphone to default settings without any concern. You will also learn what to pay attention to, Before proceeding with this step.
Factory delete Moto G 6 plus form the settings menu
You are going to perform a crazy operation. After doing the factory reset operation in the moto G6 plus you will lose all your personal information stored in the phone, Media including audio, video, and images, downloaded apps and apps settings, and everything.
The solution to saving your important data is the either take a backup of the whole Moto G6 plus or take a backup of the only important data. You can take a backup inside your computer, external devices like a hard drive and pen drive, or in the cloud system. Simply, you can use your Google account to take a backup. Sign in to your Google account from Moto G6 plus phone and sync it with your device and backup all things using wi-fi or mobile data. You can download this data on any other phone or device if you have an internet connection.
- To factory reset, Moto G6 plus form settings menu open the settings menu in your phone.
- Now, scroll down and Go the system.
- In the system, you have to go inside Advanced > Reset options. Here, you will find some extra options such as backup all data and erase the SD cards. You can choose it according to your desire.
- Here, you have to select Erase all data (factory reset).
Factory reset Moto G 6 plus using the recovery method
- Put your phone in the charging and switch off it.
- Bear down the Volume down + power button.
- When mobile turns on let go power button while holding the volume down button. Again press the power button once to reboot your phone in recovery mode.
- Choose a Recovery mode Option by scroll down using the volume down button and click on it by pressing the power button.
- Again use the side buttons of Moto G6 plus to select the options and choose Wipe data/factory reset -> yes -> Reboot system now. Press the power button to click on every option.
- After some time your phone will finish the factory reset process and it will reboot automatically.