If you don’t know how to factory reset moto g9 power? Then read this article properly, it will help you to know the process to reset your mobile phone. Moto g9 power is a brand-new smart phone from the brand Motorola. After purchasing this device, you will be able to play awesome games, watch high quality videos as well as talk to your friends on a video call with full HD quality not stop because it has a very powerful and high backup battery of 6000mAh.
In this device, you will get three cameras on the rear of 65 MP as well as a 16 MP front camera. So, if you love photography, you will definitely love this device. There are many more features in this mobile phone as it comes with 4 GB of random-access memory and 64 GB of storage which is quite awesome because this phone only costs you twelve thousand rupees. If you also like to play games then also this mobile phone will be best for you under mid-range because it has a 662 processor of Qualcomm Snapdragon with which you can play any game smoothly and will give you the best gaming experience.
This all was about the phone moto g9 power, now we will know about the main purpose because of which we need to factory reset moto g9 power.
As we all know one thing that whenever we buy this kind of product which is a very high-performance device then with this quality, we always get some problems after using our smart phone for a long time. So, if you are also facing the issues with your smart phone. If you are using your device and suddenly it starts working unusual or hanging. If your phone is turning off automatically sometimes and freezing while scrolling the pages.
These all problems start due to some viruses inside your mobile or if your mobile storage is full and there is no space left in your phone. In order to make your mobile phone work properly as it was working when you purchased it you need to factory reset your phone. But before factory resetting your moto g9 power you need to keep these things in your mind:
When you will reset your moto g9 pro then after that you will let your device to remove all of your contacts, delete all the videos and photos, uninstall all of the useful applications and games. It will also make all the changes to your mobile phone’s settings and you have to reconfigure all the settings again after the phone will restart. These all items and documents will be safe if you will sync all of them with your Google account before resetting your moto g9 power.
Follow the steps given in this article below, this will help you to know that how to factory reset moto g9 power?
- You have to open your phone’s home screen first by pressing the power switch.
- Once your moto g9 power’s home screen will open, you need to open the settings menu. To do this you need to scroll your home screen down where you will see the option for settings.
- Now in the menu of settings, you will see the words “backup & reset”. Just select it and open it by tapping on it.
- Once the menu for “backup and reset” will appear in that you will get an option for “factory data reset”.
- You have to just select that option by tapping on “factory data reset”.
- When you will open the “factory data reset” menu you will see that there is an option provided “reset your phone”.
- By choosing and selecting that option you will get a confirmation prompt.
- You have to tap on “yes” and after that the process of factory reset moto g9 power will start.
- Once moto g9 power will reset, it will restart and then you have to link it to your google account.