In this article we will know that how to reset acer aspire v5 laptop to factory settings? Nowadays, in this modern generation. Many people are using smartphones and the usage of desktops and laptops are getting low. But there are still many awesome computers are getting manufactured. One of them is the Acer Aspire v5 series. This laptop is used by many people around the world.
The Acer aspire v5 laptops are of very less weight and because of this anyone can take it easily to any place. If you also want a laptop which is not so wide. Then this laptop will be a good choice for you. It also comes under very less display size. You can buy laptop from this series which contains a laptop of 11-inch screen size.
What is factory reset?
The process of factory reset in laptop is also called a master reset. When we do this process then the laptop goes to the process of restoring its software. When this procedure begins then it starts the process in which every data on the device starts deleting. It also removes all of our accounts from the laptop. The settings which we had done in past also gets reconfigured automatically.
So overall, we can say that when we reset our laptop:
- We let our laptop delete every photo and video.
- We let our laptop to remove all of our accounts.
- We let our laptop to automatically reconfigure all the settings and personalization which were done by us.
- In simple, after performing a factory reset, we let our laptop to destroy every data which are stored on our laptop.
What are the reasons for which we have to reset Acer v5 laptop?
- When we use our Acer Aspire v5 laptop. Sometimes, by opening some unknown website many dangerous viruses attack our device.
- Now, due to these viruses our laptop gets in too much trouble. Our laptop starts working very slow.
- Sometimes, it starts hanging and give no response. Many applications stop working. Now, these problems can be only fixed when we will clear everything which is stored in our laptop.
- To do this we need to reset Acer Aspire v5 laptop.
- Now, these were the issues coming from the internet or external source. Many issues come from the internal source.
- Like our laptop automatically shuts down. Its battery backup is getting low day by day.
- Sometimes, it becomes too much warm after using it for few minutes only. So, to solve these internal issues also we need to reset Acer Aspire v5 laptop.
How to reset Acer Aspire v5 laptop to factory settings?
We can learn to reset our laptop easily by following the steps given below in the article:
- First of all, we have to open our Acer Aspire v5 laptop. Then we have to select the start option and open it.
- Now in the “start” menu we have to select the option for “all programs”.
- In the “all programs” menu we will get the option for “eRecovery management”.
- We have to open it and then choose the restore option. Once we will open this menu, we will get the option to reset to factory settings.
- We have to click on this option. After that we will get a popped-up notification.
- Now we have to click on “yes” on that notification. And after that we will see an option for “start”. We just need to click on it.
- After that we will again click on “ok” to confirm and then two times on next.
- Once performing this activity our Acer Aspire v5 laptop will start the process of factory reset. After the process will complete, we will be asked to restart our laptop.
How to reset Acer v5 bios?
Read the given steps properly if you want to know that how to reset Acer Aspire v5 bios?
Whenever you try to change the bios of your Acer Aspire v5 laptop. Then due to this the system of laptop does not boots properly. If you want to fix this problem and make your device to again boot in a proper way. Then you have to reset Acer Aspire v5 bios. Follow the given method to perform this activity:
- You have to hold the power button of your laptop and then press it for more than 12 seconds. By doing this your laptop will completely power off.
- Now, you have to switch on the laptop again. When you will see the logo on the screen then you have to press the “f2” key.
- By doing this you will enter to the Bios.
- Now in this menu, you have to press the “F9” button.
- After pressing the F9 key you have to press the “enter” button. Now the default configuration will load.
- Now you have to just save and exit. To do this you have to hold and press the F10 key and then enter.
- Now by completing this process your bios will reset to default.
How to factory reset Acer v5 without password?
If due to any reason you have forgotten the password of your Acer Aspire v5 laptop. Now, you are not able to get access to your laptop once it will turn off. In this situation if you want to get access to your laptop again. Then you have to reset Acer Aspire v5 laptop without password. If you don’t know how to reset your laptop without the password. Then follow the steps given in the article below:
- First of all, you have to power off your Acer Aspire v5 laptop. Now, you can turn on your laptop by just pressing the “Alt” and “F10” buttons together at the same time.
- Once your laptop will power on after that you will get the “choose option” menu.
- You have to choose the option for “troubleshoot” by clicking on it.
- In the troubleshoot menu you will be provided with the option of “reset this PC”.
- You have to choose on this option.
- After that you will get the option for removing everything from the laptop and reset it.
- By clicking on that option your Acer Aspire v5 laptop will start the process of factory reset.
- Once the factory reset will complete you will get the access to your laptop again.