how to reset Apple Watch se?
Apple Watch comes with great and latest technology features, but even great technical work needs to be reboot and restore from time to time. In the 2 situations, you reset Apple watch SE, Either you want to sell it or you want to upgrade to the latest model. So, you have to pair it first from your iPhone, take a backup of the data if required.
Also, you have to turn off the activation lock so that another person can customize it after trading it.
However, if you find any serious problem with the Apple watches SE then you can also reset it.
Reset Apple watch SE if in the recovery mode
To use this method for the factory reset of the Apple watch SE, you do not need the passcode of the watch or iPhone. Make sure without the passcode, you will not be able to Watch. So, it will not give you a chance to take a backup of the data.
- First, take a charging adopter of the Apple watch SE and connect it with the watch.
- Now, bear down the power button from one side of the watch.
- On the screen, you will see 3 to 4 options. You have to press on the Power off slider and skip it.
- This is the last step. Here, you have to click on Erase all content and settings option which starts the hard reset of the Apple watch SE.
Reset Apple Watch SE if you have passcode of watch
This hard reset method of Apple watches SE is useful only if you have a passcode of the watch. At last for the security confirmation, it will ask you to enter the passcode of the watch. So, make sure you remember the passcode of your watch otherwise you can continue with the above method.
- Take an Apple watch SE and put it into the charging if the battery percentage is less than 30.
- Now, locate the Settings app in the Apple Watch SE and open it by tapping on it.
- Go ahead and Tap on the General.
- Move to the bottom of the screen and click on the Reset.
- Simply you have to find Erase All Content and Settings option on the screen and click on it.
- At the moment, If you have set the passcode for the Apple watch SE then you have to enter it. This is for security reasons so that anyone can not erase your data without your permission.
- Scroll down again on the screen and click on the Erase All or Erase All & Keep Plan according to your need. Rather you want to remove the cellular plan or want to keep it.
- All steps are completed for the factory reset process of the Apple watch SE.