There is a lot of situations where you can cry if your Apple watch series 6 does not respond or you found some issue in that. Obviously, Apple is a heavy brand and so all the product of Apple brand is very expensive. Even though paying enough money for the brand watch, you face a problem that is not uncommon.
Here, we can reset Apple Watch Series 6, if any solution for that does not work. Either you can reset the Apple watch from the settings menu of the watch or from the iPhone which is linked with your phone.
Reset Apple Watch Series 6 from the settings menu
If you are able to turn on the watch and open the settings menu inside the Apple watch series 6 then you can reset it easily. You should keep one thing in mind is that once you will reset the Apple watch it erase all the data from the watch. You will found the watch with 0% storage after the successful factory reset.
- To reset the Apple watch series 6, you should unpair it from your iPhone device. Make sure that the Apple watch series 6 has enough charging to perform a factory reset.
- You does not need your iPhone in this process. Inside the watch locate the Settings menu and go inside the General > Reset > Erase / Delete all Content and Settings.
- Here, for security reasons, it will ask you to enter the passcode of the Apple watch series 6. You have to enter it on the pop-up screen.
- It can happen that your Apple Watch has a rate plan which is connected to eSIM. On the screen, you will see 2 options for it. Once is remove all the information of eSIM and another is retained all the information of the eSIM.
- If you want to continue using your Apple watch with the eSIM plan you can select Erase All & keep the plan.
- To use a different eSIM plan or a different account you should select only Erase all.
- Now, click on the Erase all which starts hard reset in Apple watch series 6.
Hard reset Apple watch Series 6 using the paired iPhone
When you forgot the passcode of the watch, you need not worry. You can reset your Apple watch without passcode using iPhone. The master reset process in the Apple watch will delete all the media, files, audio, and all the data stored in the watch. So, make sure you have taken the backup of the required data.
- Connect the Apple series 6 watch with your iPhone device and place it too near the iPhone so it can get the proper signal.
- Now, in the paired iPhone Open the Apple Watch app and click on the My Watch tab to continue with the process.
- Here, you will find options like this, Go to that one by one. General > Reset. Inside the reset option tap on the Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings.
- Here, you have to Tap on the Erase All Content and Settings.
- Now, it will ask you for the Apple ID password, you have to enter it to move on to the next step.
- Now, choose the option to retain or remove the rate plan connected with the Apple series 6 watch.
- When the process will be completely done, you can pair again your Apple series 6 watch and restore it if you have taken the backup copy of the data.