how to reset Fitbit ace 3
If you have problems with your Fitbit ace 3, restarting will usually solve most of your problems.
However, if the problem persists, it may be time to perform a factory reset. This will erase all your stored data and restore Fitbit ace 3 to factory settings.
The problem with the Fitbit tracker and smartwatch is that most models have a different factory reset method. But we are here to help! Read the given below instructions to complete your Fitbit ace 3 reset process. Here this all for you to reset Fitbit ace 3.
Reset Fitbit ace 3 from settings menu
If you can’t sync Ace 3 or have trouble tracking statistics or receiving notifications, please reset your Fitbit ace 3.
- Take your Fitbit ace 3 smart trackers and open the settings menu on them.
- Just tap and hold on “reboot device” option on the settings menu to start rebooting your Fitbit ace 3 smart tracker.
- Once a while your Fitbit ace 3 smart tracker will restart and you will be able to see smiley face on the screen.
This is all which you need to be done.
Reset Fitbit ace 3 if it is unresponsive
Many users have found that even though their Fitbit ace 3 seems unresponsive and shows nothing on the black screen, the Fitbit device is still collecting data and syncing it with their Fitbit app and account! If you can’t see anything on the screen of Fitbit ace 3 then you can’t open the settings menu and reboot the device from there.
So, in case if your Fitbit ace 3 smart tracker is totally unresponsive then you can use this method
to restart or reboot it.
- Ok, take a USB charging cable and connect to the USB port of your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
- Connect Fitbit ace 3 smart tracker to the charging cable.
- Now, To reboot Fitbit ace 3 smart tracer Press and hold the button on the display for 5 seconds.
- Release the button. When you see the smile icon and the smart device vibrates, the smart device will restart.
- Finally, unplug the charging cable from the charger or computer device.
Update Fitbit ace 3 tracker
Update your smart device to get the latest feature enhancements and product updates. When an update is available, a notification will appear in the Fitbit app. After starting the update, follow the progress bars in Ace 3 and the Fitbit app until the update is complete.
During the update, keep your smart device and your phone close to each other. The Ace 3 update takes a few minutes and may require a lot of batteries. We suggest that you plug your smart device into the charger before starting the update.
Conclusion and warnings
It might happen your device does not respond properly and you can’t see anything on the screen. In these cases, you can soft reset Fitbit ace 3 Using the second method. If your Fitbit smart tracker has normal glitches then you can solve it using any method from above both.