How to reset LG k22? hard reset LG k22
Do you have some problem occurs into the software of your LGk22 Android phone? You don’t need to take tension, we will guide you step by step. In this article, we will show you, 2 methods to hard reset LG k22. By following each step of this method you will be able to reset the whole software and hardware system of your LG k22.
Reasons to hard reset LG K22
There are many reasons to reset LG k22 but here we have given some of them just for your kind information and knowledge.
- You need to sell your phone then you must have to erase your phone’s all data for the security reason.
- If your device is running very slow then you might have to remove some files, apps, and data which are causing the problem for your device.
- Forgotten the security password of your device, pattern lock, screen lock, or phone lock then you must have to reset your phone to reopen your device.
- If you lost your device then you can hard reset LG k22 phone from another device also for your private purpose. Here, from Find my device, you can find your stolen device and hard reset it.
- Your phone’s hardware or system software is not working properly can be another reason to hard reset it.
I think all reasons are enough for you people to reset your device. It might happen that you have some other reasons to reset it. Don’t worry. Go ahead and follow any method to reset your LGk22 given below.
Hard reset LG k22 from the settings menu
- Firstly, open the settings menu in your LG k22. Now, scroll down and tap on the System option.
- Tap on Advance -> Reset options.
- Here, you will find the option of Erase all data (factory reset), Tap on it and it will conform from you to delete all data.
- Just tap on delete all data when it asks you 2 times for deleting all data.
- Now, in the next one or two minutes, your device will start erasing all data. You have done.
- It takes some time to erase your phone’s data and restart again. You can see how your phone has not any storage except system software.
Factory reset LG k22 After turning of it.
The above method to hard / factory reset your LG k22 device is the easiest one. If you getting some problem or error that occurs in the above one then you can do factory reset LG k22 by this method.
- Firstly, turn off your mobile phone by press the power button for a few moments.
- Now, you have to restart your phone by pressing the power button and the volume down button together for a couple of moments.
- After a couple of seconds, you will see LG’s logo on your screen. You can release now the power key and volume down button.
- Now, you will be able to see some options on your screen. Go up and down using the volume + and – button.
- It will confirm from you 2 times to delete all data. Click on yes 2 times by using the power button.
- Simply, it will start erasing your data and after few moments it will restart again.
Conclusion and warnings
Factory reset or hard reset is totally safe for your device. You can perform it without any hesitation. When you perform this operation on your device you will lose all applications, files, contacts, media like images and videos which you have stored in your internal memory. So, maybe factory reset can be harmful to your data.
In some situations like your phone is locked and you have forgotten the password then you must have to do hard / factory reset your device even if data loss occurs. Also read- How to factory reset LG V60?