How to reset LG soundbar sn9yg?
You can control the LG soundbar sn9yg with the remote control. Rather you will find some control button on the soundbar which gives us more benefit when our remote control does not work truly.
In this tutorial, we are going to reset LG soundbar sn9yg which will sort out all the problems and solve it automatically. Either you can make it ready for the selling soundbar.
how to reset LG soundbar sn9yg without remote
In a general way, most of the brand’s soundbar can be reset using the power button or volume button of the soundbar and we will use the same for the LG soundbar. Make sure the remote control of the soundbar also working properly because we will use it.
- At the first sight, you have to find the Volume down button on the soundbar control panel and the sound effect button on the remote control of the soundbar. Press both buttons together and hold them for a few seconds.
- When the reset screen appears on the LG soundbar sn9yg, skip all buttons.
- Reset LG soundbar is a quick and easy process. You have already completed it.
Now, you should try again connecting your soundbar to your TV set. Rather it does not work with your TV than try to change the device.
how to update LG sn9yg software
You are already aware of the system update of mobile, tablet, and laptop devices. Here, your soundbar also comes with inbuilt system software. To make some changes and fix bugs company push the update to system software. Your duty is the installation of the software in your soundbar. Here, we guide you to download and install system update to LG soundbar sn9yg.
- You can manually check for the update in the settings menu of the soundbar but here we teach you to update software automatically. However, on the screen, you can see the message of the update if it is available.
- To check manual update, On the remote control of the soundbar press the home or smart button.
- In the Settings menu, Move to the Others tab. Here, select the Software from the list of options.
- In the dropdown menu, choose Update and it will check for the update in the soundbar system software.
- If any update is not available then you will see the update not found screen.
- In case your system is not fully updated then you will see an update message on the screen with the information of the update.
- To update the system you have to click on the ok button.
- Now, on the screen, you will see a Downloading percentage. Once updated will be downloaded, it will automatically install the update, and make sure you are not turning off the screen while downloading or installing the system update.