In this article we will learn to reset majority soundbar. Before knowing that how to reset the majority soundbar first of all, we will know about this product and the reasons for which we have to update it.
So, majority is a brand which produces many types of soundbars for television. We can connect the majority soundbar with our television to improve its sound quality. This majority soundbar have many types of sources through which we can easily connect it with television like it has Bluetooth connectivity, we can also connect it by using the USB, and AUX cable, etc.
We can also use this soundbar for our home theaters and projectors. If someone streams games then it will also be very useful for him as it produces the best sound quality. It can cover a wide range of distance so that we can easily use it in conference halls with the projectors.
This majority soundbar is very slim and is enhanced with the HD sound. You can also connect this soundbar with your mobile phone with the Bluetooth to listen to your favorite songs. Now, after knowing about the product we will know the reasons for which we have to reset majority soundbar in future.
While connecting our majority soundbar sometimes we face connectivity problems. This happens most often when we connect our soundbar through some wireless source, like in case of majority soundbar we often connect it with wireless medium by using Bluetooth. In this situation, the actual problem happens when we try to pair our soundbar with a device like smart TV or mobile phone. When we pair the soundbar with so many different types of devices at a time then the Bluetooth connection becomes very crowded. So, to fix these types of problems we have to reset our majority soundbar.
We also need to reset our soundbar when we want to give it to another person or sell it. When we sell it to anyone then we need to erase our account and to do this we get only one option which is to reset it. By resetting our majority soundbar we allow it to erase all the things which we stored on it. So, before resetting the soundbar we must need to transfer all of our data to other device by doing so we will able to keep our data safe.
Now, to reset Majority soundbar, just follow the procedure properly and you will able to reset it:
- To reset your majority soundbar, you have first find the power button as well as volume button provided on your majority soundbar.
- Once you will get these buttons then just hold both the power button as well as volume button together and press them for at least 4 to 6 seconds.
- Now after doing this, you have to go to the wall outlet where you have connected the power cable. After that you have to remove the cable from the power supply.
- Once this process will be done then after that you have provide the power supply again to the majority soundbar.
- To do this you have to just connect the power cable of the soundbar to the power supply provided on the wall outlet.
- Now, you will see that the process of resetting your majority soundbar will begin.
- Once you will reset your soundbar then the speakers and subwoofers will also get disconnected.
- You will need to connect them again when you want to use it.
- You also have to pair your soundbar again with your device (Tv or mobile phone) to use the soundbar again with them.
Majority Bowfell Soundbar setup
- We can easily connect our majority Bowfell soundbar with many devices like television, mobile phones, and projectors.
- In this soundbar many types of connection methods are provided. If you want to connect it through wires then you can easily connect it with the help of USB cable, AUX cable as well as RCA cable these all types of setups are provided with it.
- We can also connect the Majority Bowfell Soundbar through wireless method because it consists of Bluetooth connectivity.
- So, by using Bluetooth we can pair it easily with our mobile phone or smart TVs to listen to our favorite songs.
- We can also be connected with our laptops and desktop if we want to stream a game or watch a movie.
- If you have some old device then you can connect it through the AUX cable and control it via a remote.
- With the help of remote you can configure it very easily and can select any of your favorite modes such as music modes.
- With this remote you can control the volume and bass of your soundbar as well. It also consists of inbuilt subwoofer so you will not need any extra subwoofers.
How to connect Majority Bowfell Soundbar to TV?
- We can connect the Majority Bowfell Soundbar with our television to improve its sound quality.
- This majority soundbar have many types of sources through which we can easily connect it with television like it has Bluetooth connectivity, we can also connect it by using the USB, and AUX cable.
- If you want to connect Majority Bowfell Soundbar with the help of wire then you will have many options like if your television supports USB, then just connect the USB cable of Soundbar with the USB post given in the television and after that it will automatically get connected.
- Other wired source of connections includes the AUX cable with this also by just placing the cable in your TV you can connect it.
- Now, if you want to connect through a wireless mode then your television should support the Bluetooth with which you can connect the Soundbar with your television.
- All you will need to do is turn on the Bluetooth of your TV and search the name of the Majority Bowfell soundbar and pair it.
- Once it will be paired with your TV it then whenever you will open the Bluetooth of your TV it will automatically get connected.
Majority Bowfell Soundbar firmware update:
- To do this first of all, you have to remove your soundbar cable from the power supply for more than 30 seconds.
- After that plug your power cable again, and open the application of Majority Bowfell on mobile phone.
- Now, you have to choose “soundbar”.
- After that you have to just scroll down where you will see the option of “information”. Just open this option.
- Once the menu for “information” will open you will get an option for “firmware update” if available.
- Now just tap on this option. Once you will choose this then you will get the option to update it now.
- You have to tap on “update now”. After tapping on this the process of firmware update of Majority Bowfell Soundbar will start.