How to reset skill points in YBA?
In this article, we will learn to reset skill points in YBA. If you do not know what YBA is? then read the lines given here. So, the YBA is a type of Roblox game that is also known as your bizarre adventure. Many people play this game and it is the inspiration of the 7th longest manga in running. This game is created by Hirohiko Araki. He is a manga artist. The longest running series video is created by him.
The “your bizarre adventure” game was first played in arcade mode in 1998. After that many versions of this game were released one by one. Now we can also play the HD version of this game because it has also released for PlayStation users in the year 2012. This game is like most of the fighting games which we play, in which the fight is between two players. We can use many types of moves and techniques in this game which gives us one of the best arcade gaming experiences.
Now, this was all about the general mode of this game. We can also play this game in story mode as it also consists of a story mode, where we will get to play a character and keep moving his story. When we will play the story mode many scenes from the story manga will take place in the game. If we are playing it on PlayStation, then we will also get the chance to play a very special single player mode, which is the super story mode.
In this mode, we will have to take our player through the whole story and do everything which happens in manga series as well as fighting. We can also play many small games in this mode in which our player has to complete all the work to increase the progress like we have to drive a car and to play the games which are helpful for getting another chance.
Now let us know about the skill points, in the game “your bizarre adventure” we get 33 skills. In these 33 skills, we will get 2 upgrades which will result in 99 skill points that are needed. There is also a skill tree that we can upgrade with the help of the skill points provided to us. Whenever we level up, we get 2 skill points and the maximum skill points we can get is 100.
So, if you want to get all the skill points again and use them properly to increase your skill tree then you have to reset skill points in YBA
If you don’t know how to do this, then follow the below lines given in the article properly:
- First of all, you must know that you can only be able to reset your skill points if there is spec storage available in YBA for free.
- Now to start the process, you have to open the game and after that, you have to choose the menu for “stand storage” and open it.
- Once the “stand storage” will open then you have to clear all of your stand which is in the storage.
- After you will do this then the skill points which were in the stand will return.
- Now, you have to go back to the original stand of your game.
- Once you will do this all the steps, then after that you will see that the process of resetting your skill points is completed.
- If you have the spec points then also this process can be done easily and you will be able to reset skill points in YBA.