How to reset Apple watch series 1
In this article, we will know that how to reset the Apple watch series 1 without phone?
But first, we need to know about this fitness tracker,
Nowadays, we hear about many types of fitness trackers that launch in markets every day. Many people also want to purchase these fitness trackers. Any of us who likes to work out and maintain his or her fitness must need these fitness trackers. They need these types of devices because these devices help all of them to maintain a proper way of workouts and diets. So, by using the fitness tracker they can easily count their calories, steps, and many more things.
So, if you also want to get a device that contains all these qualities. Then you should buy the series 1 watch from Apple. This fitness tracker has so many features and specialties. If you do not want a fitness tracker that will feel very heavy on the wrist of your hands. Then you will be happy to know that this Apple watch series 1 is so light in weight. If someone calls you on your mobile phone then you can also receive his or her call with the help of your fitness tracker. This fitness tracker has all the qualities which you can use by connecting it with your mobile phone. This device can be easily connected with our mobile phone through Bluetooth.
For what reason do we have to reset the Apple Watch Series 1?
There are so numerous issues that can be solved by resetting the Apple watch series 1. On the chance that occasionally we forget our password because of some reason. On the chance that we are dealing with certain specialized issues in our Apple watch series 1. These issues include hanging of the watch, working exceptionally slow. We may likewise face issues like our watch turns on and off without our permission. This can happen when our watch falls accidentally. At the point when we reset our Apple watch series 1 then all these issues were sorted out.
We need to likewise reset our Apple watch series 1 when it needs to clean the data and its information. We do this when we need to give our Apple watch series 1 to some other individual. In the event that we need to sell our watch, in the present circumstance likewise, we need to get all free from our information. As we know that when we reset an Apple watch series 1 then all information gets consequently cleared. In this way, when there will be a need to clear all the information which was installed by us. There is an exceptionally simple strategy. This technique is to reset the smartwatch.
What changes happen after we reset Apple watch series 1?
Once we will reset our Apple watch series 1 then it’ll remove all the info. Once the watch will finish the reset process, then we’ll see that our watch has become empty. After resetting our watch music, photos, messages, and each other thing are going to be lost. Now, let’s come to settings and connectivity. We’ll need to again connect our Apple watch series 1 with our iPhone by pairing it again with Bluetooth. Settings that we had wiped out in past also will be changed to default. If we would like to configure the settings again then we will do this. In case we don’t want to get rid of our data and other important things. Then we just need to back up all of those data on our iPhone before resetting our Apple watch series 1. If we’ll do that then, once the reset will finish then we’ll be ready to easily reinstall all the info on our watch. we’ll need to just connect our Apple watch to our iPhone.
How to reset Apple watch series 1 without a Phone?
If we would like to reset our Apple watch series 1 but we don’t have our iPhone with us. During this case, we must know the method to reset Apple watch series 3 without paired Phone. If you don’t know the process to do it then just follow the given steps:
- First of all, we’ve to see our Apple watch series 1 battery is enough to perform the method or not. If the battery of our Apple watch series 1 isn’t enough then we’ve to connect the charger.
- Now we’ve to find out the side button given on our watch.
- Once we’ll get the side button, we’ve to hold it then press it for two to three seconds.
- When we’ll get the shutdown screen, we’ve to press the button given for “shutdown” for a minimum of five seconds.
- After that, we’ll see the choice for “erase all content and settings”. Just choose this feature.
- After this step will complete than our Apple watch series 1 will start the reset process.
- Once the method will complete, our Apple watch will reboot and then move to its default settings.
Now we can easily link our account again and also restore the info through the backup.
How to reset Apple watch series 1 without a passcode?
If you’ve got to offer your Apple watch series 1 to your friend. If you would like to sell your watch to someone. In these situations, you would like to clear all of your personal data from Apple watch series 1. You furthermore may need to remove your account from the watch, because the opposite person has to link his or her new account on the watch. But, due to some reason you don’t have your password through which you’ve got to reset your Apple watch series 1. Now, how to reset Apple watch series 1 without a passcode? Just read the procedure given below if you would like to reset your Apple watch series 1 without a passcode:
- You need to first check your Apple watch’s battery, if the battery of your Apple watch series 1 isn’t enough then connect the charger.
- Now there’s a side button given on your watch, just find it.
- Once you’ll get the side button, you have to hold it then press it for several seconds.
- When you’ll get the shutdown screen, you’ve got to press the button given for “shut down” for five to six seconds.
- After that, you’ll see the choice for “erase all content and settings”. you’ve got to only press it.
- Once this step will complete then your Apple watch series 1 will start the reset process.
- After the method will complete your Apple watch will reboot and can take change back to its default settings. When you will complete this process then you’ll easily access your Apple watch series 1.
How to reset the Apple watch series 1 password?
When you attempt to open your Apple watch series 1 by typing the unlock password. But due to a mistake, you type the wrong password. During this situation, your Apple watch series 1 gets locked. This also happens once you forget your passcode and check out to place any passcode randomly. Now, in these sorts of situations, you’ll only do one thing to urge access to the Apple series 1 watch. This thing is to reset the Apple watch series password. But how to do it when your Apple watch series 1 is locked? To understand you have to read the given procedure carefully:
- You need to find the side button on the watch.
- After finding it, you would have to hold it for few seconds. Once you will see the “power off” option then release the button.
- Now you’ve got to hold the power off option and tap there for 4 to five seconds.
- When you’ll complete this then you’ll have the choice to erase all contents and reset your Apple watch series 1.
- Just select this feature and wait several minutes until your process will complete.
- After this, you’ll be completely ready to access your Apple watch. You simply got to link your account again within the watch. Once you’ll link your account again then you’ll create a new password for your watch.
How to reset Apple watch series 1 without Apple id?
If you want to reset your Apple fitness tracker. But due to some reason who don’t have your Apple id. Now, in this situation, you cannot reset your Apple series 1 by using the id of Apple. So, you have to find other techniques through which you can reset your Apple watch series 1.
Here in this article, you will get one of these ways through which you can reset Apple watch series 1 without Apple Id. Just properly follow these steps:
When you will follow this step. Then by this, you will let your Apple watch series 1 to clear all the things stored in your device.
- You will have to reach on the home screen of your device. This could be done by just pressing the key given on the edge of your fitness tracker.
- After this will be done. Then you have to reach the menu of settings. To perform this step, you have to scroll your device’s screen and then pick the option for settings.
- When you will reach on the menu of settings. Then you have to open the general settings option and then open this menu.
- Once you will be able to see the menu of general settings on screen then you will have to choose the word “reset”.
- Now, when you will select the option for reset after that you will see that there is an option for “erase all data”. You got to choose this option.
- Once you will perform this step. Then you have to provide the passcode for your Apple watch series 1.
- After you will provide the Apple watch passcode. Then you will see that you have provided with the option of erasing everything.
- You just have to select this option after which the process of resetting your Apple watch series 1 will start.