If you are facing some sort of problems when you are using your Apple watch series 2. At this point, if you want to solve this problem without going to service center of Apple or any other store. Then you may fix this problem by resetting your Apple watch series 2. But if you don’t have to password of your fitness tracker then you must know that how to reset Apple watch series 2 without passcode?
Before we will start the process to reset our Apple watch series 2. First, we should know about this watch,
When you need to purchase a fitness tracker which also measures your pulse. Then, at that point, the Apple watch series 2 will be the most ideal decision for you. When your pulse goes down or goes up, this fitness tracker will straightforwardly send you a notice about your pulse. If you love paying attention to music and podcasts. Then, at that point this watch will be exceptionally useful for you. You can store numerous tunes and podcasts in the Apple watch series 2.
You can link the Apple watch series 2 with your iPhone. This fitness tracker additionally has the availability of a Bluetooth connection. Wi-Fi connection is also accessible on this device. If you like to do exercise. This device also has the capacity to distinguish new exercises for you. The Apple watch series 2 comes with the feature of a walkie-talkie. At the point when you will use this function then you will be ready to talk on calls. You can also send messages with the help of Apple watch series 2.
For what reason do we have to reset the Apple Watch Series 2?
There are numerous issues that can be solved by resetting the Apple watch series 2. Sometimes when we forget our password because of some reason. When we are dealing with certain issues in our Apple watch series 2. These issues are like hanging of the watch, working exceptionally slow. We may likewise face issues like our watch turns on and turns off automatically. This can happen when our watch falls by mistake. At the point when we reset our Apple watch series 2, then all these issues fix automatically.
We need to likewise reset our Apple watch series 2 when it needs to clean all its information. We do this when we need to give our Apple watch series 2 to some other individual. If we need to sell our watch. At this point, we have to erase all our information from the Apple watch series 2. As we know that, when we reset an Apple watch series 2 then all information gets automatically cleared. So, when there will be a need to clear all the information which was installed by us. Then we have to reset the smartwatch.
What changes occur after we reset the Apple watch series 2?
When we will reset our Apple watch series 2 then it will eliminate all the information. When the watch will complete the reset cycle, after that we will see that our watch has gotten empty. After resetting our watch music, photographs, messages, and each and every other thing will be lost. Presently, we should come to settings and network. We have to again connect our Apple watch series 2 with our iPhone by pairing it again with Bluetooth. Settings that we had done in past will likewise be changed to default. If we need to change the settings once more, we can do that.
If we would prefer not to eliminate our information and other significant things. Then, at that point, we need to store all this information on our iPhone before resetting our Apple watch series 2. After we will do this when the reset will complete. At that point, we will be able to reinstall all the information on our watch. We have to simply connect our Apple watch to our iPhone.
How to reset Apple watch series 2 without passcode?
If we have to give our Apple watch series 2 to our friend. If we want to sell our watch to someone. In these situations, we need to clear all of our personal data from Apple watch series 2. We also have to remove our account from the watch, because the other person has to set up his/her new account on the watch. But, because of some reason if we don’t have our password through which we have to reset our Apple watch series 2. Now, how to reset the Apple watch series 2 without a passcode?
Just read the procedure given below if you want to reset your Apple watch series 2 without a passcode:
- we need to first check our Apple watch’s battery, if the battery of our Apple watch series 2 is not enough then plug in the charger.
- Now there is a power button given on our watch, just find it.
- Once we will get the side button, we have to hold it and then press it for several seconds.
- When we will get the shutdown screen, we need to press the button given for “shut down” for 5 to 6 seconds.
- After that, we will see the option for “erase all content and settings”. We need to just press it.
- Once this step will complete than our Apple watch series 2 will start the reset process.
- After the process will complete our Apple watch will reboot and will take few minutes to restore its default settings.
When we will complete this process that we can easily access our Apple watch series 2.
How to reset Apple watch series 2 without a paired phone?
If you want to reset your Apple watch series 2 but do not have your iPhone with you. In this case, you should know the process to reset Apple watch series 2 without paired Phone. If you don’t know how to do it then just follow the given steps:
- First of all, you need to check your Apple watch series 2 battery is enough to perform the process or not. If the battery of your Apple watch series 2 is not enough then you need to connect it with the charger.
- Now you need to discover the power button provided on your watch.
- Once you will find the side button, then you have to hold it and then press it for at least 3 to 4 seconds.
- When you will see the shutdown screen, then you need to press the button given for “shutdown” for more than 4 secs.
- After that, you will get the option for “erase all data and settings”. You have to select this option.
- After this step will finish then your Apple watch series 2 will start the process of resetting.
- Once the resetting process will finish, then your Apple Watch will restart. At this point, it will take some minutes to reset its default settings.
- Now you can link your account again and also get your data through the backup.