How to reset Canon TS5320
The settings menu of a canon TS5320 printer gives you access to the hard reset of the device. Using this factory reset option you can erase all the manual settings and go back to the original settings of the canon TS5320. It will erase all the information and previous connection data.
Canon TS3520 printer includes some indicators so that you can be able to know the ink level in the printer and you can stop the printer when the ink level becomes very low. You have to refill the ink if once it will be finished and sometimes it happens after refill the ink printer doesn’t forget the previous level so you have to reset Canon TS5320. You can reset the Ink level of the printer very easily. However, another way to sort out this problem is that factory reset the Canon TS3520 printer.
Ink reset Canon TS5320 printer
As we said to you above, canon TS5320 has an inbuilt indicator that gives you an alert when your old cartridge of the Ink has a very low level of Ink. After that, you have to change it and your printer has still remembered the old level of the ink then you must have to reset the Ink cartridge level.
- First, you have to take out the ink cartridge from the printer, and then put it into the main channel of the ink to refill the ink.
- Then you need to make sure that the cartridge chip is working properly and is touching the plate very well.
- Now carefully hold the ink cartridge until you see the LED blinking on the chip reset device.
- At the moment, you have to simply hold the cartridge carefully until the light stops blinking and stays on.
- With these same steps, you have to reset all ink cartridges.
- At the final step, install and put the ink cartridge into the printer and check for the problem.
Factory reset Canon TS5320 printer
This method will restore the Canon TS5320 printer to its original settings. If you have a problem only with Ink Cartridge then you should use the above method.
- Turn on the Canon printer. Locate the Ok button on the home screen and press it.
- Now, you have to select the Device settings. To do so use the up and down arrow button. Press the ok button again to enter into the device settings menu.
- Using the arrow button select the Reset settings and press the Ok button to enter into it.
- On the screen, you will see a reset menu with many options. Here, you have to choose the Reset option.
- If you see the pop-up menu on the screen then select the Yes option. Now, again you see the pop-up menu and this time you will click on the ok button.
- Go back to the home screen and restart your printer. Now, you have to do all settings from the first.