It has been described that how you can reset disabled iPad with iTunes using your computer. But the unavailability of a computer makes the problem more irritating and disheartening.
However, there are some ways you must apply to get rid out of this situation even on the unavailability of a computer.
You should follow the below-stated steps to resolve the pesky issue-
Using Find My iPhone
- You are required to download and install the ‘Find My iPhone’ app on another iPhone.
- Go to the ‘Find My iPhone’ app and log in with your Apple ID and Password, this will show a list of some devices.
- Select ‘iPad’ from the list to proceed further.
- Now tap on the ‘Erase iPad’ button.
- Now an authentication page will open asking you to confirm the process by inserting the password. Erasing will be started and it will take some time.
- Once the process is completed, the passcode of your iPad will be erased as all data has been reset completely.
Reset disabled iPad without a computer Using Siri
- Hold the Home button of the iPad until you are prompted to command and then ask ‘Hey Siri what time is it?’
- Now tap on the plus button.
- This will let you add anything here and to get various options, tap here again.
- Tap on the ‘Select All’ button for more options.
- Select the ‘Share’ feature.
- Choose the Message icon.
- Now write anything in the ‘To’ field and then tap on the return button from the keyboard.
- Your text will get green. Now tap on the plus icon situated nearby.
- Here new interface will appear. Now tap on the ‘Create New Contact’ button.
- Now click on ‘Add Photo’ instead of adding any information and select ‘Choose Photo’.
- You are now in the Gallery of your device and can browse photos from here.
- Now press the Home button for a while and if everything happens as expected, then you will enter the Home screen of your iPad(reset iPad air) successfully.