How to reset disabled iPad without Apple ID
Apple Inc provides many magnificent features with the devices to resolve the unwanted problems which emerge due to incorrect passcode attempts in a row. These features including iTunes, iCloud, and Apple ID assist users to get rid out of ridiculous situations.
Sometimes, the situation irritates and disheartens you a lot when your iPad has been disabled and you have lost your Apple ID.
You should be grateful to the third-party software which can help you to resolve this problem without Apple Id.
You should have to follow the below steps to reset the disabled iPad without Apple ID-
reset disabled iPad without Apple ID Using EaseUS MobiUnlock
EaseUS MobiUnlock is the most reliable third-party software used to regain access to any locked phone without consuming more time. Its simple and user-friendly interface is renowned around the world as it provides the services with satisfaction.
- You need a computer, it must be connected to the iPad using a USB cable.
- Now download EaseUS MobiUnlock. Now start it.
- Click on the Start button for further process.
- Here a download page will appear. Now confirm the device model and then click on the ‘Download’ button to download the latest version of the firmware. If it is download earlier, then choose the existing package.
- Now click on the ‘Verify Firmware’ button prompted on the screen.
- Wait for some time until the process gets complete, now select the ‘Unlock’ option.
- A new window will open here. Now you have to fill required information in the empty place and then click on the ‘Unlock’ button again.
- This will start erasing and resetting your iPad. It will take some time.
- After completion of this process, you would be able to use your iPad without entering the passcode as it will work like a brand new product.