How to Reset disabled iPad without iTunes
Sometimes entering incorrect passcodes to any device can be irritating for us as it may disable the device for a while. Similarly, five incorrect attempts disable the iPad for some time but the further five wrong attempts may be harmful to your device as it would be disabled permanently and will show a message for connecting to iTunes. If you encounter problems using iTunes while resetting iPad then you may follow the below-described steps for better results. Let’s learn disabled iPad reset process without iTunes–
Reset a disabled iPad without iTunes Using Tenorshare 4uKey Unlocker
- Connect your iPad with a computer using a USB Cable.
- Now download and install Tenorshare 4uKey software on the computer and start it.
- Select the ‘Unlock Lock Screen Passcode’ field prompted on the computer and choose start.
- Now select ‘Remove iPhone Passcode’ and then tap on ‘Start’.
- Now put the iPad into recovery mode by pressing the Home button and Power button at the same time.
- Click on the Download button prompted on the page to get the firmware for further process and it will take some time. If it has been downloaded already then will be detected and will proceed for the next process.
- Now click on the ‘Start Unlock’ button on the computer to start the process of unlocking your iPad. This will take some time and after its completion, your iPad will restart and the passcode will be removed successfully. This confirms the completion of the disabled iPad reset without iTunes process.
Reset a disabled iPad without iTunes Using iCloud
You can reset your iPad using the iCloud account by following the below-described steps-
- You need to have a computer. Go to www.icloud.com/find in your browser and log in to the iCloud account using your credentials.
- Here click on Find iPhone.
- Now click on All Devices and then select iPad from the list.
- Now click on the Erase iPad button prompted on the computer screen. This will start a factory resetting of your iPad.
- After completion of the resetting process, your iPad will behave like a brand new product and then you will need to set up again the entire device.
You can also get How to reset MacBook Pro 2015 ?