In this article, we will know how to reset DJI Mavic Air 2. But before that, we have to know, why we will need to reset DJI Mavic Air 2.
When we are using this drone for a long period of time but, suddenly while using the drone we experience some issues while controlling it. The DJI Mavic Air 2 is not working the same as it was working before and we tried many ways to solve these issues but nothing helped us.
So, to solve this problem without reaching the repair shop or service center, we have to reset DJI Mavic Air 2.
Reset Mavic Air 2
Now if you don’t know how to do it, just follow the steps given below in this article:
- First of all, you have to download the app called “DJI Assistant 2”.
- Once the app gets downloaded, we have to launch it, and then using your email id you have to log in.
- Then we will connect our drone to the desktop or laptop to do this we will connect one cable into the rear of our drone and another into the desktop.
- Once, the drone will get connected to the system we have to open the “DJI Assistant 2 App”.
- Now we will select our device by going to the option of “connected device”.
- After selecting our connected device, we will see below that there is an option for “restore factory default”. We will click that option.
- Now we will receive a prompt to confirm the reset process, by confirming the reset of DJI MAVIC AIR 2 the process will begin.
- While the reset process will go on, we don’t have to exit the app or disconnect the drone.
- When the process of resetting will complete we will receive a confirmation notification.