This problem of the black screen can happen with any Hisense 43H5500G smart Android TV. This can be fixed by reset Hisense 43-Inch 43H5500G Full HD Smart Android TV smart TV.
In the event that you are confronting any issue with Hisense television showing no image or dark screen. your Hisense television screen is glimmering and you can, in any case, listen to sound, at that point you can fix it effectively by a few unique strategies. one out of them is force reset and the second is that restart Hisense television utilizing far off catches. so how about we see them exhaustively beneath.
This can occur because of a few reasons, as assuming there is any specialized issue like a programming glitch. your Hisense television will quit showing pictures with sound. By using power reset and rebooting Hisense television utilizing far off will fix this issue.
Restart or reboot Hisense 43-Inch 43H5500G Full HD Smart Android TV Using remote buttons
Before, you will reset Hisense 43-Inch 43H5500G Full HD Smart Android smart TV with black screen, first try this method to reboot your Hisense smart Tv and solving the issue with your smart TV. Follow this which we have written beneath.
- Grab Your Hisense smart TV remote control and turn on your TV using the power control button.
- Now, find a home button on the remote control and press it 5 times.
- You have to press the Up arrow Button once now and after that press the Rewind button twice.
- The last and final step is you have to press the Fast forward Button twice to restart or reboot your Hisense smart TV.
Wait for few moments. your Hisense smart TV will freeze now for some time and it will reboot again.
That is it, once your Hisense Roku television restarts and reboots then see your Hisense television with no image or dark screen will be fixed. On the off chance that your Hisense smart television actually confronting issues with no image or dark screen at that point feel free to follow underneath different strategies.
Unplug and Plug back power cords of Hisense smart tv
This is the easiest method to restart or reboot your Hisense smart Tv. It will not take more than 3 to 4 minutes and next 4 minutes you will see some things on your screen instead of a dark or black screen. This is a simple method to soft reset your Hisense smart TV.
- Turn on your Hisense smart tv with remote control.
- unplug the power cord from the wall socket and wait for 30 seconds
- Now, after 30 seconds you have to plug back power cords to the wall to turn on the TV again.
- At this moment, your Hisense smart tv will reboot and turn on.
Conclusion and warnings
In this article, we have given methods to soft reset Hisense smart TV. So, you will not lose any settings which you have done previously in your Hisense smart TV.