As your Hisense 50-Inch Class R6090G Roku 4K UHD Smart TV stop working with no picture, black screen, or other glitches as your Hisense TV’s remote control also stops working. Well, You should rebuilt or reset Hisense smart TV’s remote control and for that, you have to follow our instructions given below in this tutorial article.
Let’s follow these few methods which we have for you to reset Reset Hisense R6090G TV remote controller.
Reset Hisense 50-Inch Class R6090G Roku 4K UHD Smart TV remote control
This is a simple, easy and quick method. It will take 3 to 4 minutes and maybe your remote will start working.
- Take your Hisense smart Tv remote control and open its battery compartment from the backside.
- Now, remove both batteries.
- At this moment unplug your Hisense smart TV power cord from the wall and wait for 60 seconds.
- Now, plug in Hisense smart TV’s power cord and turn on your smart TV.
- Next, put your remote controller’s battery into it and check your remote is working fine or not.
maybe this method works for you people or not. If it is working then enjoy with Your Hisense smart TV. If this method doesn’t work then need not worry. We have another method below for you. try it carefully.
Another method to Reset Hisense smart TV remote control
This method is also simple like the above one. So, without waiting for more time perform the below operation step by step.
- First, take the Your Hisense smart TV remote and open the battery compartment of it from the backside as you have done in the above method.
- Now, remove the battery’s from it.
- Next, put the battery into the battery compartment again.
- Now, you have to press each button into the remote controller 2 to 3 times so that if any button is freezing then it will be refresh.
Your remote control of Hisense smart TV is refreshed now. Finally, turn on your Hisense smart TV and checkout the remote control is working properly or not.
If still it’s not working then check when you pressing any button on the remote controller, LED light of the TV is blinking or not. If it’s blinking then your remote control is fine but you have glitches or problems with your Hisense smart TV.
It’s fine by applying the above 2 methods, your Hisense smart TV remote control is working. Still, it’s not working then you have to try after replacing your remote control’s battery once. Maybe one or both batteries discharged. So, you are not able to control your Hisense smart TV using the remote control.
At last, if the remote control still not work by replacing both batteries, you have to make replace the order for the remote controller and you will get a brand new remote control for your Hisense smart TV.