Hey, you are in the right place if you want to learn soft reset or hard reset Insignia NS-43DF710NA21 43-Inch smart 4k UHD TV. In this tutorial, article you will be guided step by step.
You can reset Insignia smart TV by 2 methods. One is with using the remote control and another is without using the remote control. We have explained here without using the remote control, in case your remote is not working properly.
Reset Insignia NS-43DF710NA21 43-inch Smart 4K UHD Without using remote control
If you’re trying to master reset insignia smart TV without the use of remote control then you may reset insignia television via the power button on your insignia smart TV which remains at the backside of your TV or at bottom of the TV, as you will switch on your insignia smart TV you will see the red light on the backside of the insignia television or at the bottom left or bottom right on the front side.
Once you will finish the process of factory reset your Insignia smart TV, your remote will be disconnected from the TV. You have to reconnect it again.
Follow the below steps to reset your Insignia smart TV without using the remote control.
- First of all, you need to unplug your Insignia smart TV.
- Now, long-press the power button and hold it on your Insignia TV.
- To continue the process, while holding the power button plug in the power cord of the smart TV.
- Once, you will see something on the screen then you can release the power button and wait until your Insignia TV turns on the recovery mode just like your Android phone.
- You will see many options but you have to select only the “wipe data/factory reset option” By pressing the buttons.
- Press and preserve the power button and don’t release the power button till the wipe data/manufacturing unit reset option that is highlighted turns Green color and releases the power button when you see the green button.
- Now, you will see a confirmation message on your Insignia smart TV screen, go ahead and click the power button once and press and hold the power button and wait for it to change the color of yes to green, and release the power button.
- Factory reset is started and you can see how many percentage reset occurs on your TV screen.
- Now, you have to reboot your insignia smart television, and to perform that operation highlight the option “reboot system” now and press the power button and wait for the highlighted color of the reboot system option to change to green and let go of the power button.
- Hurray!!! you have finally reset your Insignia smart TV.
Conclusion and Warnings
We have done factory reset Insignia smart TV using the above method. This is the process of hard reset in which you will lose all settings which are done by yourself and your TV will set in its original state. So, if there are some glitches in your TV then perform this operation otherwise