How to reset INSIGNIA NS-55DF710NA21 TV
Are you finding a solution to reset the INSIGNIA NS-55DF710NA21 smart tv? In this article, we have given a guide for you people.
You have 2 options here. You can soft reset or hard reset INSIGNIA NS-55DF710NA21 smart TV according to your needs. If some problem or error occurred in your TV then you should try to solve it using soft reset so that you does not lose the data like apps which you have installed on your TV.
If the soft reset does not work for you then you can try using a hard reset but while performing a hard reset you will lose your whole data which is in your smart TV. Your smart TV will be restored in a pre-default state.
You have to follow these steps to soft reset or hard reset INSIGNIA NS-55DF710NA21.
How to soft reset INSIGNIA NS-55DF710NA21 smart TV
- To turn on your INSIGNIA NS-55DF710NA21 smart TV press the “Power on” button on the remote controller.
- After starting the TV, turn off it again from the remote controller by pressing the “Power button“.
A soft reset is the simplest method to turn on or off your smart TV. Any child can perform this operation.
How to hard reset INSIGNIA NS-55DF710NA21
A complete hard reset returns your TV to its original, out-of-the-box state. When finished, you need to repeat Guided Setup, reconnecting to the Internet, re-linking your Roku account, and reloading any streaming channels. You additionally need to repeat the Antenna TV setup and enter the configuration.
The master reset is the encouraged desire in case you need to switch your TV to another owner and is the only wish if you want to switch from store mode to home mode.
Let’s follow the below steps to factory reset INSIGNIA NS-55DF710NA21.
- First, by pressing the power button turns on your INSIGNIA NS-55DF710NA21 smart TV from the remote control.
- Now, you need to open the main menu and to do that press the “Home” button on the remote of the TV.
- Scroll down in the main menu and select “settings” and press the right arrow button on the remote.
- Scroll down and select the “System” option then press again right arrow button to enter into that sub-menu.
- Again, you need to scroll down and select “Advanced system setting” and enter that sub menu by pressing the right arrow button.
- In this sub-menu, select “factory reset” and press the ok button.
- Now, you have to enter the code which you will see on your TV screen and press the ok button to start a hard reset.
- You have done. Once the hard reset will finish the welcome screen will appear on the INSIGNIA NS-55DF710NA21 smart TV screen.
Conclusion and Warnings
Before you will do a hard reset or factory reset your INSIGNIA NS-55DF710NA21 smart TV, make sure you have to try to solve your problem using a soft reset otherwise you will lose your whole settings. You have to repeat all things from the beginning.