Do you want to hard reset iPhone 11 pro without passcode? Master Resetting the iPhone by knowing the password is actually a very easy thing. All you have to do is to go to “Settings” -> “Erase all content and settings” which takes less than 30 seconds.
However, If you are not able to recall the password of the iPhone 11 pro, it will be difficult to do so. iPhone OS is very secure and it protects all the information stored on your iPhone 11 pro. So, without a passcode, It is impossible to access your iPhone 11 data or any personal information. Rather, if you enter the wrong password multiple times, it will be automatically locked and disabled. But still, we can solve the problem using some unique ways.
Reset iPhone 11 pro when frozen without passcode
Before selling or transferring your iPhone 11 pro to another user, you may want to remove all data from the iPhone 11 pro. In such a case, you can hard reset your iPhone even though if you have not remembered the password.
the master reset is an important troubleshooting method to fix some glitches or improper phone behaviour in the iPhone 11 pro. Before restoring data from an iCloud backup, you should erase all manual settings and data on your iPhone 11 pro. Here, we will use iTunes to unlock your phone but it will cause data loss.
We will open the iPhone in DFU mode but it is a little bit complicated for common people.
- On your computer, install the iTunes software and open it.
- Now, connect your iPhone 11 pro with the computer and follow the below steps to get in DFU mode.
- At the moment, you have to press the “Volume up” button and release it and do the same for the “Volume down” button.
- Now, tap on the power button and hold it until you see the shutdown slider on the screen.
- To turn off the iPhone 11 drag the sidebar and press the side button + volume down button at the same time.
- Once release the side button and hold the volume button until you see DFU mode on the screen.
- Wait for a few moments and iTunes will detect that your iPhone 11 pro is in recovery mode. You have to click on the Ok button to factory reset iPhone 11 pro without a passcode.
However, If you are not assured to perform the operation, you should not try this home. If you stuck between the process it can cause other problems for your iPhone such as system failure, permanent black scree, and hardware failure, etc.
How to reset iPhone 13
Conclusion and warnings
However, you use any method to factory reset iPhone 11 it always causes data loss due to security protection. So, don’t forget to take backup on iCloud or on a hard drive. you should use the above method if you forgot the passcode only otherwise you can hard reset simply from the settings menu.