How to reset iPhone 12
You sometimes need to reset iPhone 12. Whether your phone is frozen, there is a software issue, or you just want to reboot from the beginning, hard reset or master reset iPhone 12 is a quick and effective idea. In this article, We will guide you on how to reset iPhone 12. In addition, we have also explained resetting the camera of the iPhone 12.
How to reset iPhone 12 camera settings
Everyone wants to take a good photo using their smartphone. But on some occasions you don’t get the proper angle or darkness then you have to change some settings of your camera to adjust all things. Now, you have adjusted the camera settings, and what if you don’t want to change that setting and keep saved it in your camera?
Every time when you will open the camera app, it will remove the all settings done by you previously but you want to store that manual setting then you should follow the beneath steps. You can change the camera settings according to location and weather of location to take a quality picture.
- First, press turn on the iPhone 12 pressing the power button.
- Now, on the screen, find the menu with the gear icon (Settings menu). Tap on it and enter into the settings menu. Now, find the camera section and move into that.
- Here, you have to choose the Preserve Settings.
- Fine the toggles for Camera Mode, Filter, and Live Photo and turn on it.
Now, your manual settings will stay stored in the app. Every time you don’t need to change the camera settings. If you want to reset all settings then you can turn off the toggle and simply close and open the camera app once.
Reset iPhone 12 without password using iTunes
DFU mode allows you to factory reset your iPhone 12 without a password. Here, we will use iTunes software to go through the entire process. Rather, you can use other third-party software also.
This method can be useful if you have self-locked your iPhone 12, want to erase all the data from the internal storage of iPhone 12, want to upgrade the device and sell iPhone 12, etc. This is the reason to factory reset iPhone 12.
- First, install the iTunes software on your computer if it is not installed already. Now, using the USB cable you have to connect the iPhone 12 to the computer which has iTunes installed and open iTunes.
- Now, force restarts the device. To force restart you have to press each button quickly. press quickly Volume + button and after it Volume – button. Now, hold down the power key until the Apple logo pops up on the screen of the iPhone 12.
- Now, release the Sleep button.
- You have to hold down the Volume – button for at least 10 to 12 seconds.
- You can see that your iPhone 12’s screen is totally black.
- On the computer screen, You can see a pop-up message which says that “iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.”
- To continue with the process tap on the ok button on your computer and it will start the factory reset process.
- After factory reset will be completed you will see the default screen on your iPhone 12 and you will not find any stored data except in-built system data.