How to reset iPod touch without a password
Sometimes when we fail to remember the password for our iPod. At that point, we are not able to reset iPod touch without password. But if you have to reset your iPod without the password. Then you will get to know about this process in this article. You just have to follow all the instructions provided in this article properly.
What are the uses of the iPod touch?
This is a gadget that is valuable for us. At whatever point we travel or accomplish some work. By then, large numbers of us need to pay attention to music and feel concentrated. Thus, this gadget is exceptionally valuable for any individual who needs to pay attention to music. This gadget has the option of storing music records and also video documents. In the event that you need to store such countless files all at once, then you can also do this. The iPod touch has a limit of in excess of 256 GB of storage. The higher range of iPod touch we will purchase the more we will get the storage quantity.
The screen size of the iPod touch is 2.5 inches. Along with these features, we can also watch videos on it. The weight of the iPod touch is less and it makes it simple for us to carry it anyplace we need. On the off chance that we are traveling, this gadget “iPod touch” will be valuable for us. The one thing that makes it more marvellous is its battery. It doesn’t make any difference the amount we use it. This iPod touch gives the reinforcement of battery up to 17 to 18 hours when being used. Thus, when we will charge the iPod touch, then, at that point, it will last over 18 hours when we will utilize it continuously. It implies that we can without much of a stretch use it for additional time in the event that we won’t utilize it continuously.
For what reasons we have to reset the iPod touch?
When we use our iPod touch for a long time. Then we may face many types of issues and errors arriving in our iPod touch. Because of these problems we are not able to use our iPod touch properly. We can identify these problems on the basis of two main errors. Many issues arrive due to the error in the software system of our iPod touch and many issues arrive due to the error in the hardware of our iPod touch.
So, first, we will know the problems related to the error in the software. Many times, when we use the internet facility to browse something using our iPod touch. At that point, when we reach some virus-containing sites. Then many viruses come to our device which causes errors in our iPod touch. We can experience problems while using our iPod touch. Like when we use our iPod touch and experience that our device started hanging and working very slow. This was not happening with our iPod touch when we were using it before the virus entered our device. So, this problem is related to the software of our iPod touch. We can fix this type of error by performing a factory reset to our iPod touch.
Problems not only arrive in the software system of our iPod touch. Sometimes, we also face problems with the hardware of our device. Like we experience problems with the hardware when we use our iPod touch carelessly. Sometimes when we drop our iPod touch due to some mistake. Then we face issues while using the touch screen of our device. We also face issues related to automatic switching on and switching off of our iPod touch without our command. The problems are also related to the sound and video playing features. sometimes the video quality and volume of sound also decrease. Now, these issues can be also fixed by resetting our iPod touch.
What changes happen after we reset the iPod touch?
Once we will finish the resetting process of the iPod touch. Then after that, we will let our iPod touch remove the music and video files that were stored by us on our device. Once the process of resetting will complete then we will not be able to get the music and video files again without downloading or storing them from any other device. The configuration of settings that was done by us will likewise get removed. This happens to all the devices because when these types of devices get reset. Then they all restore to their default settings.
Not only the data and the settings. But the accounts which we had linked with our iPod touch will also get unlinked after the completion of the resetting process of the iPod touch. So, when we will try to get access again to our iPod touch. At that point, we have to again link our account with it. Normally we do this process when we have to sell or give our iPod to our friends or any other person. In case, if we will try to change the settings then this could also be done after linking our account again with the iPod touch.
So, given above were the important things that we should know before performing the process of resetting our iPod touch.
How to reset iPod touch without password?
If you have lost or forgotten the password of your iPod touch. Then at that point, you can get a new password by resetting your iPod touch. But to do this you must know the process to reset the iPod touch without a password.
Given below are the steps by following them you can learn this procedure:
- First of all, you have to open your desktop or laptop to start this process.
- Now, you have to install the iTunes application on your desktop. Remember one thing the iTunes must be of the updated version.
- Once iTunes will be installed on your desktop. Then you have to open iTunes.
- Now, when you will open iTunes on your desktop. After that, you have to power off your iPod touch.
- Once the iPod touch will power off. Then you have to open its recovery mode. To do this you have to hold the home button and power button together and then press them for several seconds.
- After you will open the recovery mode then the icon of “connecting to iTunes” will be visible on the device’s screen.
- Now, you will see a window on the screen of your desktop. In this window, you will see that there is an option given for resetting your iPod touch.
- After you will click on this option which is “restore” then the process of resetting the iPod touch will start.
You have to wait for at least 1 to 2 minutes after that the process will complete. Now, you can easily create a new password for your iPod touch.
How to reset iPod touch without an Apple id password?
If you want to know the process to reset the iPod touch without Apple id and password. Then read the procedure given below in the article properly:
To complete this process, you will need at least 30 to 45 seconds.
- To complete this process. First of all, you have to find the power button provided on the right edge of the iPod touch.
- Once you will get this, then you have to hold the power button and then press it for at least 5 to 10 seconds.
- Now, while you are holding the power button of your iPod touch. You also have to hold the home button and press it together with the power button for more than 5 to 10 secs.
- After that, you will observe that the screen is blank. But you have to hold and press both the buttons together unless you will see that the logo of Apple is visible on the screen of the iPod touch.
- Once the logo for Apple will appear on the screen. Then the process of resetting the iPod touch will start.
You have to wait till your iPod touch will restart. After the reset process will be done. Then your mobile phone will power on.