How to reset Lexmark 25B0000 MX721ade printer
One of the smartest ways to fix any problem in the printer is that the power cycle reset Lexmark 25B0000 MX721ade. When the printer doesn’t work according to you and it’s started doing random things and jobs then you should understand that your Lexmark printer has some issue. To resume all jobs and continue to start the printing process you must have to reset the printer.
hard Reset Lexmark 25B0000 MX721ade printer
The factory reset process will clear all settings done by you in the Lexmark 25B0000 MX721ade printer. It will reset your printer to manufactured settings and you will feel that you have bought a new printer recently and you haven’t customized any settings.
- First, you have to power down the Lexmark 25B0000 MX721ade printer to start the process.
- Now, power on the printer, and during the power-on process press the number 2 & 6 buttons together.
- Here, 2 stands for the configuration button and 6 stands for the menu button.
- On the screen, you will see the menu and select the restore to factory default option.
- Next, follow the on-screen instruction and at last verify the confirmation message. You will see the factory reset process in the Lexmark printer is started. Once, it will finish the process, you can resume all the printing jobs. Now, it will work correctly.
Reset Lexmark 25B0000 MX721ade printer’s cartridge memory
Mainly, all Lexmark printers have a single memory chip that can store the ink level, errors, and maintenance information. Sometimes after replacing or refilling the ink cartridge, you will see an incorrect ink level on the LCD screen of the printer. It means you have successfully refill the cartridge of the ink but the printer unable to forget the old ink level. To reset the ink level or cartridge memory, you can perform “Power Cycle reset” which kills all the non-volatile memory.
- Power down the Lexmark printer using the power button.
- Now, disconnect the power cord from the backside of the Lexmark printer. Also, remove the power cord from the power socket.
- Next, wait for only 1 to 2 minutes so that the cartridge’s non-volatile memory can be reset.
- Reattach the power cord with the printer ad plug in the wall to the power socket and turn on the printer by pressing the power button.
- Now, verify that the ink level of the printer is reset. You can verify it from the settings menu or from the LCD screen of the printer.
You have not to reset the ink level every time when you refill the cartridge or replace it. Sometimes, due to glitches, it shows the error and you should take action.