How to factory reset LG V30?
The process to factory reset LG V30 is pretty simple. However, before diving into the topic, let us briefly know the benefits of a factory reset—
- Factory reset of LG V30 is easy and simple
- Your device becomes faster and will perform better
- Your device will have more space
- Factory reset will help in trouble- shooting
How to Factory Reset LG V30?
Here is the step-by-step process to factory reset LG V30—
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50% battery.
- Now, go to the ‘settings’ menu.
- Next, tap on the ‘backup and reset’ menu which will show you a multitude of options. From there, select ‘Personal Data’
- In ‘Personal Data’ menu, select ‘Factory Data Reset’
- On the screen, there will be a text appearing. Ensure that you read the whole text carefully so that you understand what is going to happen to your phone when you factory reset it.
- Tap on ‘Reset Device’ and confirm using PIN or Password or Pattern.
- Select ‘Delete All’ if you wish to erase the portable data.
- Now, your LG V30 will shut off on its own and re-start, too.
This is the process of Factory Reset of LG V30.
How to Factory Reset Tracfone?
Before even knowing the process of factory re-setting tracfone, it is important to know—
Why to Factory Reset Tracfone?
The reason you should factory reset your tracfone is to get it back into the original state that it was when it was in the factory. Now, when you notice that your phone is lagging and freezing frequently, it means that it is time to factory reset your tracfone.
The effect of this is that all the data, the stored passwords, apps, accounts, software etc will all be erased from the phone. You will get a tracfone as new as any.
How to Factory Reset Tracfone?
Below are the steps to factory reset Tracfone:
- From the main menu, tap on the ‘Apps’ icon that is located on the bottom of the screen.
- After sliding the screen up a little, you will find the ‘settings’ option. Select it.
- Now, you will be seeing multitude of options. From them, select- Backup and Reset.
- Tap on Factory Data Reset
- There will be a message along with the data that will be erased. Now, if you would like to reset your phone, press on “Reset Phone.”
- A warning message will then appear. Ensure that you read it completely. If you agree to the message, press-continue. Your reset process will then begin and your phone will shut down and power back on by itself.
- Congrats! Your phone has been successfully reset!
How To Unlock Android Phone Without Factory Reset?
To ensure privacy, we lock our android phones. However, sometimes, it becomes a big problem for us as either children type the password too many times and lock off our android phone or, we forget our own password.
One of the easiest ways to get back our phone is to factory reset it. However, it will erase all of our data, too. In these cases, it is important for us to know at least a few methods so that we can unlock our android phone without factory reset.
Here are our top 3 methods to unlock android phone without factory reset. Read on—
This method works only if you have a pattern as your screen lock and when you were setting it, you also set a PIN as a back-up.
Follow the below steps on how to do it:
- After trying several times to open your android phone using pattern lock, you will get an error message.
- This error message will say that you will have to re-try you pattern in about 30 seconds.
- Instead of that, choose the option of unlocking your android phone with the PIN you have set earlier.
- Now, type in the PIN and voila! Your phone will be unlocked.
This method works if you have an android version 5.0 or higher.
This is smart lock feature of android which helps you in unlocking your phone in a trusted location or with a trusted face or with a trusted device.
Supposing you have a device that is android version 5.0 or higher and it has its GPS turned on. Now, supposing you’ve set your home as a trusted location, your phone will automatically unlock itself when you enter your house.
With the help of Power off, you can easily unlock your android phone. All you have to do is to press the power button for a long time and then, tap on it.
Next, a message will appear asking you if you are okay with your device being rebooted in the safe mode. Press OK.
Now, the third party application will get disabled and then, you can uninstall it from applications and continue using your phone like ever.
These are the three methods that can help you unlock android phone without factory reset.
How To Reset An iPod Nano To Factory Settings?
Before we even begin to learn how to reset an iPod Nano to factory settings, it is quite important that we have a back-up of the data that is stored in it so that we don’t miss out on anything later on. Backing up of data ensures that your valuable data doesn’t get lost and is still present even when your iPod Nano is reset to its factory settings.
So, to do just that we need to—
- Ensure that the iPod is updated.
- Make a backup so that no data is lost.
- Switch off the iPod Nano with the button on the side
Now, the process to reset an iPod Nano to factory settings actually begins. Read on to find out how it goes—
- Hold the center button and the menu button at the same time.
- Press them both together for a period of about 6-10 seconds
- This will restart the iPod Nano and the screen will get dark and then, the Apple logo will appear.
- This is basically an indication that the factory reset is completed.
How to reset an iPod Classic to factory settings?
The process to reset an iPod Classic to factory settings is quite simple. All you have to do is follow the below steps. Do give them a read—
- Ensure that you toggle the hold switch.
- Next, slide this hold switch onto the right side so that the orange layer is exposed.
- Now, the buttons are locked.
- To unlock them, slide the switch back.
- Press the select button and the menu button simultaneously and hold for a period of 6 to 10 seconds.
- The screen will automatically get dark and then, the apple logo will appear. This is a signal that your iPod Classic is resetting itself and that you don’t need to hold the buttons anymore.
- Release the menu and the select buttons. If you continue to press them for longer, even after the logo appears, it will show a low battery icon—you will need to power your iPod before you use it again. So, don’t press it any longer than required.
- To reset the settings—go to Settings and then, Reset Settings in the iPod Classic main menu and then, you have to select Reset. The net result is that your iPod classic will reset to its factory settings.
How To Reset An iPod Mini To Factory Settings?
The process to reset an iPod Mini to factory settings is also called as restoring of iPod Mini. Follow the steps given below to do it successfully—
- Install the iTunes 7.0 if you have not already installed it.
- Open it and connect it to your computer.
- Select your iPod Mini in the Source Pane and you will find information about your iPod Mini in the Summary Tab of the main iTunes window.
- Click on the restore button and then, you will be shown any of these following options.
Restore the same iPod Mini version on iPod
Save the same iPod Mini version on iPod even if new version is available
Restore the latest iPod software on your PC
- You will see a progress bar on the screen which indicated that factory reset process has begun. When it is complete, you will be shown either one of these two messages—
Disconnect iPod Mini and connect with iPod power adapter
Leave it connected to PC and complete factory reset
- During this stage, an Apple logo will appear along with the progress bar on the bottom.
- After this stage, you can name your iPod with any name you wish as the factory reset process is now complete and you have wiped out all the data from your iPod Mini.
How To Reset An iPod Touch To Factory Settings?
An iPod Touch is a very useful gadget, even in the present times. It serves as a mobile register for various businesses, kids’ game device and also a record tracker for certain hospitals. You can easily reset your iPod Touch to factory settings in 2 ways. Read on to find out about them.
Method 1: Factory reset an iPod Touch using PC or Mac
In this method, we are using the help of iTunes to restore the iPod Touch to its original settings. Follow the steps below—
- Open iTunes in your Mac or PC
- Connect your iPod Touch to the Mac or PC and then, unlock it.
- Select your device on iTunes and then, select Restore iPod Touch
- To confirm, select Restore again. This will erase all the existing data and will install the latest software and give you an iPod Touch as new as any.
Method 2: Factory reset an iPod Touch directly
In this method, we are going to restore using the device itself. Follow the steps carefully and you will have a device that performs faster and better.
- Open Settings in your iPod Touch
- Select General
- Scroll a bit and then, select Reset
- Tap on Erase all Content & Settings
- Enter your Apple ID or passcode, if you are prompted
- Wait for a few minutes and then, you will have a iPod Touch that is reset to its factory settings.