Reset MacBook Pro 2012
What things should you keep in mind while resetting the MacBook Pro 2012
First, backup the important data from your MacBook and copy it to the hard drive or SSD, as you will clear all the data during the process. Reset the MacBook only after full charge. Or charge during the process.
Note- There is a risk of currupting due to computer shutdown during the process, so reset your computer only after it is fully charged.
Note- You cannot reset your computer without internet, so connect the computer to the internet during the process.
Follow step by step to Reset MacBook Pro 2012
- To go to the default setting, turn off your MacBook, now press the R key along with the Command key and the Power button. Now remove the hand from the power button
- Once the screen is on, release the Command and R keys after the macOS Utility option appears.
- Now choose your language
- Click on Disk Utility and click on Macintosh HD, then click on Erase.
- Now your data is getting erased, wait for sometime.
- Connect your MacBook to the Internet from the top corner
- Go to macOS utility again
Now press reinstall on macOS and then continue.
- macOS catalina is the new version, continue now.
- Read the term and condition and press on agree.
- Select and install the hard disk that you have formatted. This process will take you about 30 – 40 minutes.
Now your computer will restart and set the settings accordingly.
You have learned how to reset MacBook Pro 2012.