How to reset Motorola DROID Turbo 2
Many of you are using the Motorola DROID Turbo 2 smartphone. Due to some issues in the phone system software or hardware, it becomes slow. It shows only blank screen. You are not able to turn on the phone. Even though when you turn on the device it automatically turns off without giving you the chance to set up anything.
As you know all problems can’t be solved by the same solution. So, we have found a unique solution for every particular problem in Motorola DROID Turbo 2. You have to go through each step, read it carefully what we are trying to convey, and apply it to your smartphone. As a final solution, we have a method to reset Motorola DROID Turbo 2. Your phone will be ready to use when you reach the last line of this guide.
Motorola Droid turbo 2 won’t turn on
When your Motorola Droid Turbo 2 smartphone becomes dead and you can’t start it by pressing the power button for a couple of seconds then you have to follow out steps to sort out the problem. When you put it in the charging it will show you a green LED but still, you can’t open your Motorola Droid Turbo 2 smartphone. This is the normal problem. Sometimes you can fix it quickly and sometimes you need professional help.
- Put your phone in the charging for 3 to 4 hours and press the power button for 20 seconds and check that your device is starting or not. Sometimes a battery will be dead and discharge to 0%. So, it takes time to recharge again.
- If the first step not working then try to turn on the Motorola droid turbo 2 phones while it is in the charging by pressing the volume down + power button. Make sure you are using the charge which is provided by the company.
- Also, try to restart by changing the power socket so that we can know there is no issue with the power socket. You should try once by changing the charge of the phone. It might happen to charge cable of the phone is cracked.
- After performing the above 3 steps, you are not able to solve the issue then you should replace the battery because you have confirmed that all thing is working fine except the battery of the phone.
factory reset Motorola droid turbo 2 With no command
A forced restart of Motorola droid turbo 2 will not erase any data from your phone but factory reset will delete. Either you can lose the data or you can take a backup of it. There are lots of third-party backup apps available on the internet but our recommendation to use Google drive which provides you a 15GB of free space. If you need more space then you have to pay very low charges.
Make sure you have taken the backup of all the media, contacts and apps, etc. Now, let’s move towards the hard reset Motorola droid turbo 2 smartphone.
- As usual like all phones, you have to move the “Settings” menu in the Motorola droid turbo 2.
- When you will Scroll down, you will see the “Backup & reset“ option on the screen. Select it.
- Inside it, you will find the “Factory Data Reset“ option. Choose it by tapping on it.
- Now, Click on the “Reset Phone“ option. Factory reset process in Motorola droid turbo 2 has been started.
Motorola droid turbo 2 factory reset protection bypass method
Well, you have already read the instructions related to back up in the above section. If you found the issue of the blank screen in Motorola droid turbo 2 then you should use this protection bypass factory reset method. As the name suggests protection bypass, will also help you to unlock your phone when you forget the password of the phone. You will able to reset the whole Motorola phone to its default settings without unlocking it in the next 2 minutes.
- Like all the mobile phones, switch Off the Motorola droid turbo 2.
- The second step is very simple. Press both the “Power Key” + “Volume Down “buttons together.
- Tap the volume down or volume up button to select an option from the screen. Here, you have to select the “Recovery“ option and press the “Power Button” to go into the recovery mode. When you will press the power button, it will click on the selected option.
- Now from the on-screen options, You have to choose the “wipe data/factory reset“ option.
- When pop will be shown on the screen click on the “Yes–delete all user data” by using Power Button. This pop is only for confirmation and you can know as the last warning.
- Now, after a successful factory reset, you have to restart your device. Choose “Reboot system now“ and it will start rebooting your system.