You come on this article means you want to reset Samsung galaxy m12. We have also provided a full guide to format your phone with step-by-step instructions. There are lots of benefits to factory reset your smartphone or any other device. It will remove all unnecessary data and files from your device and make your Samsung galaxy m12 faster. It can solve system and software issues. You can unlock the Samsung galaxy m12 device by factory reset if you forget the password of your phone. It will clear all the storage. So, due to more space, your device will become faster. You can fix common issues like an audio problem, Bluetooth problem, wi-fi, and syncing problem, etc.
Every coin has 2 sides so there are some Cons also to factory reset your Samsung device. You will lose all your data files and information. Also, it will remove all the manual settings, saved passwords, and sign out automatically from all the apps accounts.
Reset Samsung galaxy m12 when you forgot the password
Don’t forget to take a backup otherwise, you will not able to restore all the data in the future. If you have tried to open your phone using the wrong password many times and it is locked then you can factory reset the phone in the recovery mode.
- Power off the Samsung galaxy m12 device to start the process.
- Now, press the power button + Volume button together to start Samsung galaxy m12 in recovery mode.
- Make sure you are holding both buttons until you will see the logo of Samsung on the screen.
- You will see the menu on the screen and choose the option wipe data/factory reset option.
- Here, you will not able to tap on any option using your finger but you have to use volume buttons to move up and down. To click on any option simply press the power button after selecting the option using the power button.
- Now, follow on-screen instructions to complete the process and use a hardware key to select any option.
- The factory reset process will take 5 to 6 minutes so wait to complete the process.
- Now, Samsung galaxy m12 will restart automatically and you can continue to use it.
Reset Samsung Galaxy M12 using Find My Device
When you lose your Samsung galaxy M12 device or self-locked then you can use Find My Device. It allows you to erase or find your phone remotely without touching your phone. Make sure you remembered the email and password of your Google account and that should be open on your Phone also.
- First, go to the FindMyPhone website and use your email credential to sign in.
- After successful sing in process, find the list of all device which is connected with your email account and select Samsung galaxy m12.
- Tap on the device so it will be open and you will see many options for a particular device. You can locate your phone If it is not switched off.
- If you want to back up on the Google cloud or Google drive then take it here rather, you forgot the password.
- Now, click on the “Erase device -> Erase all data -> Erase”. These 3 steps will start erasing your smartphone remotely.