How to reset Samsung galaxy s20 FE 5g
Samsung has finally launched the 5G smartphone and which is the Samsung galaxy s20 FE 5G. Whenever you want to clear the whole storage space and wipe all the data in no time then you can go for the master reset Samsung galaxy s20 FE 5G.
we have found the 2 processes to reset your Samsung galaxy s20 FE 5G device. Each has explained below.
factory reset Samsung galaxy s20 FE 5G
If you will factory reset any device either it can be a smartphone, tablet, or computer, it will remove all the manual settings done by you with your whole personal data. So, to protect your data you can take the backup of the data. To take a backup you can use a simple hard drive or pen drive. Rather, you can take the backup to your computer also. If you want the permanent back of your data then you can use any free or paid cloud service.
Google Drive provides you free 15GB cloud space per account which you can use to take a backup. To get more space you have to pay very little charge according to how much GB space do you need. Other cloud options also available like Samsung cloud, and Dropbox. Before proceeding you have to take a backup using any tool.
Follow the following steps
- On the home screen of the Samsung galaxy, s20 FE 5G find the gear icon and click on that to enter into the Settings menu. If you don’t find the settings menu on the home screen then you can get it at the corner of the quick access menu.
- After entering into the settings menu scroll down at the bottom and click on the About phone options menu.
- Here, you will see the Advanced options menu. Click on it and expand it. Now, you will see Looking for something else? the section at the bottom of the screen.
- In this section, you have to click on the Reset option.
- Inside this menu, you will see that several different options appear on the screen to reset the different settings but we have select the Factory data reset option.
- On the screen, you will see a list of all applications and data which will be removed from your device.
- You have to scroll down until you will find the reset option at the bottom. Simply, tap on the Reset option to continue with the process.
- If it asks you to enter the screen lock, enter it for security verification.
- Next, you will see a second confirmation message and you have to press the Delete all option.
- Now, it will start the process and complete after 4 to 5 minutes. Wait until your smartphone reboot automatically.