How to reset TCL 32S325 32 Inch 720p Roku Smart LED TV with black screen
Is it true that you are dealing with an issue with your 32S325 32 Inch 720p Roku Smart LED TV on the black screen? On the off chance that your answer is Yes, we have a few answers for your problem. It might happen that you can hear sound from your TCL Roku smart TV yet you can’t see anything on the screen which implies the screen turns out to be a thoroughly dark or black screen in simple meaning.
Before you will do a hard Reset TCL 32S325 Do once forced restart, soft reset, and check the power supply of your TV.
Forced restart Your TCL 32S325 32 Inch 720p Roku Smart LED TV
Once try using the forced restart your TCL Roku smart TV. If there is a simple glitch in your smart TV then it will be solved. Few steps are given below to forced restart TCL smart TV.
- To forced restart press the power button on your TCL smart TV.
- Now, unplug the power cord while holding the power button.
- wait for a while and plug in the power cord again.
- Now, turn on your TV from the remote.
Check your problem is solved or not. If still, you are facing the problem you have to factory reset TCL smart TV.
Moreover, you have to check the TV’s cable connection. Check once all external devices are connected properly with your TCL smart TV. Many times due to improper connections of devices you will get this type of error again and again.
Also, check the power supply of your TCL smart TV. You will see a white light at the bottom of the TV if Your TV is on or in standby mode. Also, when you press any button on the remote controller you can see the white light on the TV is blinking. If don’t then you must have to check the power supply once.
If any method from above will not work then you must have done a factory reset using the reset button. We have given below how you can factory reset using the reset button.
Factory/hard reset TCL smart TV using reset button
Don’t worry if you are not able to solve the black screen problem in TCL Roku smart TV. We have the last option to master Reset TCL 32S325 which will remove all glitches and set your smart TV into the original state. So, you will override any problem in the next 5 to 6 minutes. Follow every four steps given below.
- Using a straightened paper clip or ball- pen, long-press the recessed RESET button at the TV connector panel.
- Continue to preserve the RESET button for about a few moments. When the reset cycle will be completed, the indicator light comes on dim.
- Release the RESET button. The TV is now powered off.
- Turn on the TCL smart TV and continue via Guided Setup.