How to reset TCL 40-inch 1080p Smart LED Roku TV without remote
Are you facing some system bugs, connectivity issues or any other errors in your TCL 40-inch 1080p Smart LED Roku TV? You should try to solve this problem using just simply restarting your TV before you will reset TCL smart TV.
Hard reset will remove menu preferences, pin lock, network connections, and parental codes, and all other settings which you have done manually. You can reset TCL smart TV using remote control faster but if you do not have remote control then we will guide you to perform this operation without using the remote.
If a number of the streaming channels to your TCL Roku TV suddenly disappeared, please do a software program update. Before you’ll begin the reset operation first try using a System software Update. Maybe it’s going to clear up your problems.
Here, Some steps are given to reset the TCL smart LED Roku TV. Follow each one by one.
How to Reset TCL 40-inch 1080p Smart LED Roku TV Without using remote control
Without using the remote control you can not do a factory reset operation. You will perform here only a soft reset for your TCL smart Roku TV. Unlike hard/ factory reset you will not lose important settings which are done manually. So, this method is safe for you which removes only glitches from the TCL LED smart TV.
- Firstly, you need to remove all cables such as USB cable, headphone cable, etc. which are connected to your TCL smart TV.
- Now, you have to find the reset button on the Smart TV. Mostly you will get it left backside of the TV.
- Long press the “reset” button for a few seconds. Make sure while pressing the button you will not release till some process occurs on the TCL Roku Smart TV. ( If you are not able to press it properly with your finger then you can use small things like a pen).
- While pressing the power button to remove the power cord.
- Now, plug in the power cord again and release the reset button when the TV screen starts. It will Turn on and off 2 times (2 times rebooting).
If your TCL Roku smart TV is stuck in recovery mode or you are not able to reset it then do simple things. Plug out the power cord of your smart TV, wait for few moments, Plug in the power cord, and now turn on your TV again. You will find your problem has been solved without using the remote control.
This simple reboot can not fix all issues. Some simple issues can be fixed by this method but if you can not able to solve problems using this method then you must have to try using factory reset the whole TV.
This method of resetting the TCL Roku smart TV without using the remote control is totally safe for your TV. You will not lose any manual settings.