How to reset TCL 50S425 50 Inch 4K Smart LED Roku TV with remote
Well, want to reset TCL 50S425 50 Inch 4K Smart LED Roku TV? This tutorial article will help you if you will go through each step of this article.
You may have to master/hard reset TCL Roku TV to overcome an error or network connectivity issue. Kindly know that after doing a factory reset operation, it will eliminate the entirety of your own information including, settings, Roku information, and menu inclinations.
Prior to performing a hard reset, ensure that you have your network credentials accessible to reconnect the TV to your network. You will likewise have to rehash the guided arrangement, the radio wire TV arrangement (channel sweep), and the configuration setup after the reset is finished.
Factory reset or hard reset TCL smart TV will help you to solve any kind of problems that occurred in your TCL Roku smart TV. Hard reset will remove all things with glitches from your device and reset it to the same as the original one.
Don’t need to wait more in next few moments all glitches and error will be removed using factory reset. Simply, you need to follow the below steps.
Factory reset TCL 50S425 50 Inch 4K Smart LED Roku TV using remote control
- Power on your TCL Roku smart TV and press the power button from the remote control to start your smart TV.
- Now, Press the Home button on your remote control to open the main menu on your TCL smart TV screen.
- Move down using arrow keys and select the Settings menu.
- By pressing the right arrow button, scroll and select the “System” Submenu.
- Again, press the right arrow button, scroll and select the “Advanced system settings” Submenu.
- Press the right arrow button, scroll and select “Factory reset”.
- Press the right arrow button, scroll and select “Factory reset everything”.
- To proceed with the full hard reset TCL Roku smart TV, enter the code listed on the screen and press the OK Button from your remote controller. Every time you will factory reset your smart time, you will get a different code on your TV screen.
You have done your all work. Now, you have to wait till a welcome message appears on your TV screen.
Conclusion and Warnings
It’s totally safe to perform a factory reset operation for the TCL 50S425 smart LED Roku TV? Keep one thing in mind you have to reset all things from the first step after performing the master reset operation.
According to us, you have solved your problem with TCL Roku smart TV. Now, reset it and enjoy.