The UniFi UAP-AC-PRO is an access point which we can use for many indoor or outdoor purposes. This product provides you a wi-fi network that can give speed of more than 400 Mb per second which is pretty awesome. It is the fastest model of UniFi model of Ubiquiti Networks.
The range of UniFi UAP-AC-PRO is up to 400 ft which is 122 m. If you do not have the controller for this device then also you will be able to configure it by the help of your desktop or laptop. If you want to connect so many devices for official use then also it will be a good option as it provides the facility to connect more than 50 devices at a time and will still give the good speed.
So given information above where about the uses of Ubiquiti Networks UniFi UAP-AC-PRO. Now our main aim is to know that how we can reset UniFi UAP-AC-PRO?
To do a factory reset you must read the given steps. In this we will know that how we can
Reset UniFi UAP-AC-PRO with using UniFi controller:
- We have to go to the device page first.
- Now for resetting we have to click on the UAP.
- After that we will reach to the panel of properties.
- In the properties, we will go to the configuration and then select it.
- Now after opening configuration, we will get the option for “manage device” we have to open it by clicking on it.
- When it will open, we will see an option for “forget” we have to click it.
- By this process all previous configuration as well as history of UniFi UAP-AC-PRO will be deleted and factory reset will be completed.