To know that how to reset UniFi UAP-AC-LITE, first we must have to know about the use of this device.
If you want to buy a good access point device but your budget is somewhat low. Don’t worry you can still get a good product. The Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-AC-LITE gives you a high-performance network, it is a good option for buying a cost-effective device.
The UniFi UAP-AC-LITE can be used for both official as well as normal works. It provides a wireless network. You can connect it with your router if you want some increase in your wi-fi coverage. If you want to connect more devices it is also possible because it allows 50 devices connection at a time.
This Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-AC-LITE has a range of 400 ft which is 122 meters. In 5GHz band it can speed up more than 850 mb per seconds and in 2.4 GHz it can speed up more than 300 mb per seconds. The UniFi UAP-AC-LITE have five ethernet ports.
How to reset UniFi UAP-AC-LITE
Now in order to know about How to reset Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-AC-LITE? Follow the process given below in this article and you will learn how it works:
- You have to find the reset button of the UAP. To find that button you have to find a hole which is in the back of the UAP.
- Inside this hole the button which is used for resetting is there.
- To press that button just take a paper clip or something like that.
- Now, once you have that paper clip. Use it for pressing the button for reset.
- Now you have to press the button for more than 5 to 10 seconds.
- Once you will observe that the light given in the UAP will turn off then release the reset button.
- While the process of resetting is going on you don’t have to remove the UniFi UAP-AC-LITE from the injector.
- After you will perform all this processes your Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-AC-LITE will reset easily.