Below, in this tutorial article, you will learn how to reset Hisense 40-Inch 40H5500F Class H55 Series Android Smart TV without remote control.
If your Hisense ClassH55 Series Android Smart TV is Freezing or not responding as Required you should think of the Steps Given Below. For further information else than this, you can visit the official site of Hisense USA. If your Hisense ClassH55 Series Android Smart TV has run into a problem this is the right site you are going through.
First, try to find the problem. It might be due to Lightning or the apps might not be updated or the Wi-fi connection is Slow after that you should go through the Steps Required Secondly I recommend that you soft reset your Hisense ClassH55 Series Android Smart TV.
How to Soft Reset Your Hisense 40-Inch 40H5500F Class H55 Series Android Smart TV
To soft reset your Hisense ClassH55 Series Android Smart TV unplug the wire from the main Board while it is on(“Yes while it is on!”).
- At this moment wait for few minutes so that all electricity or power go inside the Smart TV. Now, plug in the cord again.
- Maybe you will get success using soft reset Hisense ClassH55 smart TV. Then you are good to go and use your Hisense Smart TV.
If this does not solve your problem then you have to Hard Reset your Hisense TV. This will make you lose your all Apps Internal data. So it is recommended that you store the data required or it will be lost and you will not get it again when Required.
How to Hard Reset Your Hisense ClassH55 Series Android Smart TV without remote
Here, If your Hisense smart TV remote is not responding then you can reset Hisense smart Tv without the remote control. That is the extra benefit for us. We have written some steps below to reset Hisense smart Tv without the remote control.
- Let’s start by removing all cables such as USB cable, headphone cable, etc. which are connected to your Hisense smart TV.
- Now, you have to find the reset button on the Smart TV. To find it look around Your Hisense smart TV.
- Long press the “reset” button for a few seconds. Make sure while pressing the button you will not release till some process occurs on the TV. ( If you are not able to press it properly with your finger then you can use small things like a pen or paper pin).
- While pressing the power button to remove the power cord.
- Now, plug in the power cord again and release the reset button when the TV screen starts.
After you have followed the above steps your Hisense Smart TV will boot and go to the Factory Reset Mode. This will take a few minutes.
Conclusion and Warning
You might have to update all the system Operating System and download all the Apps Again which requires a lot of Data and time also.