Skip to content
How to reset Fitbit Charge 4 to factory settings?
How to reset steps on Fitbit Charge 4?
How to reset calories on Fitbit Charge 4?
How to reset GPS on Fitbit Charge 4?
How to reset data on Fitbit charge 4?
First off all, we will know how to reset steps on Fitbit Charge 4?
- It is not possible manually to reset your steps on Fitbit charge 4 because your steps automatically reset at the
time of midnight.
- But if you still want to count your steps from starting then you can do one thing, is to add a new activity to count your steps again from starting.
- To add a new activity, you have to open the app on your mobile phone and then you have to choose the “activity”
- Now after you will choose that option just click on the “+” button and select your activity. Then by doing this your steps for that activity will start counted.
Now, how to reset calories on Fitbit Charge 4?
- To do this, we have to open the Fitbit App in our mobile phone. Then we will go to the option of “account” and
- Now we have to scroll downward where we will find the option for “goals” we will choose this option.
- Once we will open the other tab there, we will select the “nutrition” option.
- By selecting the option for “nutrition” which includes calories we will able to reset the number of calories from
The process to reset GPS on Fitbit Charge 4:
- To reset the GPS of our Fitbit Charge 4 first of all, we have to restart our phone on which the Fitbit app is present.
- Once our mobile phone will start again, we will go to the settings of location.
- Now, we will uninstall the Fitbit app from our mobile phone and download it again.
- Once the app will install again in our mobile phone, then we have to enable the GPS option for it.
- Now in the location settings, we have to open the “permission” tab from there we will allow the location to
access the Fitbit app.
- Once the Fitbit app will get the access to location again the GPS of our Fitbit charge will reset.
- we have to make sure that our mobile phone is under the distance of 10 meters with Fitbit Charger then only GPS
How to reset data on Fitbit charge?
- To reset the data on Fitbit charge 4, you have first switch on the Fitbit charge 4.
- Now after opening the device, you have to scroll upside down to get the option of setting.
- when the settings will on then you have to tap on the “about”.
- After that you have to choose “clear user data” which will be available there.
- Now after choosing that you will be asked to confirm it. Just confirm there and all of your data will be erased and you will be able to reset the data.
Now to reset Fitbit charge 4 to factory setting:
- You have to open the device and then open the setting by scrolling down the menu.
- Now you have to choose the “about” tab and open it.
- When you will do this, a new tab will open and you will get an option for “factory reset”.
- Now when you will tap on that option you will receive a confirmation notification.
- From there you have to confirm your decision and then your Fitbit charge 4 will reset.
You may also like...