how to reset an Xbox series x display settings
After turning on the Xbox series X, you see only a black rubbish screen without any picture or video that is so embarrassing. Sometimes, many users of Xbox series x have found the problem that you can see a black screen for few minutes after it will be ok. This is not the main issue but when you see a permanent black screen without any change then what? You should reset an Xbox series x display settings by following our guide.
Methods to reset an Xbox series x display settings
There are several methods to overcome the issue of the display settings in Xbox series x. All methods have their own benefit. you should try one by one and check that from which you are able to resolve your problem which you are facing in the Xbox series X display. Check the connection of all cables Before you find another solution for the display problem you must have to check all the connected cables. Check if all are connected properly or not. To check each cable we have given instructions below so that you can know which cables you should check and how to check them.
- Make sure your TV and console both are turned on properly and getting enough electricity.
- Also, you should check your Xbox series x TV is set to the correct HDMI input signal.
- Check if the HDMI cable is firmly connected to the console and TV.
- make sure that the HDMI cable is correctly connected to the “out to TV” port on the console of Xbox series X TV.
- Now, once you should try connecting the HDMI cable to another HDMI port on the Xbox series x TV.
- If the above steps do not work for you then you should change the HDMI cable. Maybe it happens that some crack occurs into the HDMI cable and it is not able to send the proper signal to the TV.
- Try to connect the console to another TV.
- Turn off the console and then turn it on again, press and hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds to turn off and turn on your console again. This will do a soft reset for your Xbox series x TV.
There are 8 different ways to check the connection, if anyone doesn’t work properly then check below another method.
Reset Xbox series X TV display settings.
If the connection is proper and still you see a black screen then let’s make some changes in the
- First of all, if you have put the disc into the console then remove it.
- Turn off the console by long-pressing the Xbox button on the console.
- Now, to turn on the console press the Xbox button and Eject button together till you hear a small beep. Don’t release both buttons. when you hear a second beep, you can release both buttons.
- Start your TV in low resolution so that problem not occur. press Xbox button > Profile > system > Settings > General > TV > display options. At the moment you will select the resolution which you need from the Display drop-down menu.