How to reset Fitbit Versa 2?
when the screen is black?
How to reset Fitbit Versa 2 time and date?
How to reset Fitbit Versa 2 for new user?
If due to some mistake your Fitbit Versa 2 falls from your hand and its screen gets damaged. Or due to some problem, your device’s screen is not working properly. So, in this case, you want to reset your device to make it work properly but you do not know how to do it.
Here we will know that how to reset Fitbit Versa 2 when the screen is black? Just follow the given steps:
- When the screen is black and you still want to reset your Fitbit Versa 2, then you can do it with the help of the
button given on the device.
- You have to first press the button for more than 10 seconds.
- After you will see that the logo of Fitbit Versa 2 disappeared. Then you have to release the button.
- Now you have to press the button again when you will feel some vibration for at least 2 seconds then release it again.
- This vibration indicates that your Fitbit Versa 2 has done the process of factory reset.
Now, we will learn to reset Fitbit Versa 2 time and date:
- To reset the date and time, first of all, you will need to download the Fitbit app on your mobile phone. You will
easily get this app from the google play store.
- Now when the app will get installed on your mobile phone, you have to open that app and create your account.
- Now after the account will get created then you have to tap on the icon of your account.
- After that, you will see a new tab where you have to choose the “advanced setting” option.
- From there you will get the option to turn off the automatic time and date.
- After turning off it, you have to choose the option for “select time zone”.
- Then by just selecting the correct time and date, you have to sync your tracker.
- That’s all.
How to reset Fitbit Versa 2 for a new user?
- To reset our device for a new user we need to clear all of our previous data.
- To clear all the data, we have to turn on the Fitbit Versa 2. After turning it on we have to scroll left on the screen to get a settings option.
- Once we will reach in settings, then we will tap on the option “about”.
- Now, in the new tab, we will see an option to clear data.
- From there we will clear all of our previous data by tapping on “clear data”.
- Once we will get the confirmation prompt, we will confirm it from there and our Fitbit Versa 2 will be ready to use for a new user.