In this article you will know how to reset Fitbit Versa 3 to factory settings. But, why is it important to reset Fitbit Versa 3? When your Fitbit Versa is getting some technical issues day by day. If it is not work as it used to work before. If your device is working very slow and the battery life is also decreased.
In these situations, you wonder that how you will solve these problems related to your Fitbit Versa. You can just save your device’s battery by shutting it down when it is not in use. You can also solve some basic technical problems by restarting it.
If shutting down and restarting will also not solve your device’s issue and you want to clear all the data and change all the settings done by you in your Fitbit Versa 3 then you have only one option and that is to reset Fitbit Versa 3 to factory settings.
Follow the given process if you want to shut down Fitbit Versa 3:
- You have to open the Fitbit Versa 3 by pressing the only button given on it.
- After that you have to scroll from up to down position and then select ‘about”.
- Now you will get the option for shutdown in the last line.
- Just click on it and after that the confirmation will come.
- Once you will confirm it your Fitbit Versa 3 will shut down.
Now to restart your Fitbit Versa 3:
- You have to just hold the button which is given on the left of Fitbit Versa 3 and press it for few seconds.
- When you will see the logo of Fitbit Versa it will be restarted.
Now we will see How to reset Fitbit Versa 3 to factory settings:
- First of all, we will follow the same process which we have done to shut down it. Just we will scroll the menu upside down.
- After scrolling we have to tap on the “about” menu.
- Now we will see that the first option in the menu is for “factory reset”.
- We will just select it and tap “yes” on the confirmation prompt.
- To process of reset to factory settings will begin.