How to reset android phone
Nowadays, a large number of people all over the globe are using android phones. We can say that much of the personal, as well as professional work, is done with the help of the android phone. One thing that is very important to learn is that how to reset android phone.
As we all know, day by day so many multitasking and awesome android phones are launching in the market. Whether we have to watch any of the movies or we have to listen to music, we can use an android phone to do this all. Latest Android phones also have facilities like Microsoft office, notepad, and many more. So, we can use our android phone to create presentations, writing anything, and many more.
When there was no android phone. At that time, people were using normal keypad mobile phones. Those phones were only used for calling and text messages. That is why the keypad phone was not having more issues. But when multitasking and high-budget android phones arrived in the market. Then many people started experiencing problems with these mobile phones.
Now, to fix many of the problems that occur in android phones. We can try resetting the device because, after the process of resetting the android phone, many of the problems gets automatically fixed. There are lots of things that we need to know before starting the process of resetting our android phone.
Whatever we need to know prior to resetting the android phone are provided below in this article,
Why do we need to reset the android phone?
We all are aware of the keypad phones that were not getting issues often. But when people started using smartphones or we can say android phones. Then many of us also started experiencing issues with our android phones. Now, these days to solve these issues we learned that; we can do this by resetting our mobile phones.
These issues are related to the problems in both the software as well as the hardware of our android phone. Whenever we use our android phone for a long time, then sometimes, we experience so many problems while using it. Like our android phone hangs while using or sometimes response very slow. In some cases, we also experience that our android phone gets shutdown without our command.
In these cases, we get panicked and suddenly go to the service center or some other mobile repairing shops. But before going to these places to get our android phone repaired. We can also try resetting the android phone to solve these issues. In many cases without going to the service center or repair shop also, these problems are solved by just resetting the android phone. So, before going to any other place to get our mobile phone repaired, first, we must try resetting our mobile phone.
Several problems are also related to the issues in the hardware of the android mobile. Like we face issues while using our android phone. When we use our android phone, and it stops giving the battery backup like it was giving before. Sometimes the speaker of our android phone also stops giving appropriate sound. Or when our android phone slips from our hand due to some mistake then also we face issues. So, to fix these hardware issues also have to reset android phone.
Not only due to errors in our device but also, we have to reset the android phone when we have to completely restore all of its settings. Like when we have to give our android phone to any other person.
What do we need to know before resetting our android phone?
When we complete the process of resetting our android phone. Then the changes that occur in our android phone are given below,
- Once we will finish with the resetting process, then we will let our android phone clear all the data that we had stored in our device previously. This means that all of the music files as well as the video clips will be deleted permanently. We will not be able to get access to these files again unless we download and store them on our android mobile phone.
- When we will complete the process of resetting our android phone, after that we will allow our device to uninstall all the applications that were installed on our android phone previously. After that, if we will want to use those apps again, then we will have to reinstall them on our device.
- After the completion of the resetting process, all the changes that we had done in settings and personalization previously will also get restored to its default version. Like the settings made by us, as per our needs and the personalization made by us will completely get removed. In the future, if we will want to make the changes on our android phone again, then this can be easily done after the completion of the resetting process.
- The accounts that were linked to our android phone will also get unlinked after our device gets resets. The accounts that were linked with the android phone are very important to get access to many features of our mobile phone. We had linked these accounts for starting the android phone. So, when we will finish the process of resetting that we will have to again link our accounts with our mobile phone.
So, these were the important things that were needed to know.
How to reset an android phone?
When there was no android phone. At that time, people were using normal keypad mobile phones. Those phones were only used for calling and text messages. That is why the keypad phone was not having more issues. But when multitasking and high-budget android phones arrived in the market. Then many people started experiencing problems with these mobile phones. To solve these issues, we can try resetting our android phone.
If you don’t know the method to reset android phone, then follow the given steps which can assist you to try this process:
- You need to open your phone’s home screen first by pressing the facility switch.
- Once your mobile phone’s home screen will open, you would like to open the settings menu. To try this, you would have to scroll your home screen down where you’ll see the choice for settings.
- Now within the menu of settings, you’ll see the words “backup & reset”. Just select it and open it by tapping thereon.
- Once the menu for “backup and reset” will appear therein you’ll get an option for “factory data reset”.
- You need to just select that option by tapping on “factory data reset”.
- When you’ll open the “factory data reset” menu you’ll see that there’s an option provided “reset your phone”.
- By choosing and selecting that option you’ll get a confirmation prompt.
- You need to tap on “yes” and then the method of factory reset android phone will start.
How to reset an android phone when locked?
If you’ve got forgotten the password of the android phone. then, once you attempt to open the mobile and sort the incorrect password or pin. once you do those five to six times then your android phone gets locked automatically. thanks to this, you’ll be unable to open your android phone.
Now, during this situation, if you would like to urge access to your phone. Then to urge access to the android phone you’ve got to reset it. But you simply know the method to reset android phone when it’s not locked. So, if you would like to understand that the way to reset android phone that’s locked? you’ve got to only follow the steps given below properly:
To do that process, you’ve got to copy the internal memory of your android phone.
- First of all, you’ve got to turn off the android phone. To do this, you’ve got to press the “power button” given on the mobile for quite 5 seconds and choose “turn off”.
- Now, once your mobile will get turned off. you’ve got to press the button given for “volume” and therefore the power button together.
- After this the android phone will start to shut down. Once you’ll observe this you’ve got to release the facility button but not the quantity buttons.
- Now you’ll get the menu for “recovery”. then you’ve got to travel to the recovery mode with the assistance of the quantity keys.
- Once you’ll attend the “recovery mode”. you’ve got to open it by pressing the facility button again.
- Now you’ll get the choice for “android’ with the exclamation sign. you’ve got to pick it by pressing the quantity up and power buttons at the same time.
- Now you’ve got to travel to the choice of “reset” with the assistance of the buttons given for the quantity. then you’ve got to select the reset option by pressing the facility button.
- When you’ll select it then you’ve got to verify it attend the “yes” option with the assistance of the volume button. then you’ve got to verify it by pressing the facility button again on the word “yes”.
- Once you’ll do that, then your android phone will start the method of reset.
After the completion of the method, you’ll be ready to reset the password of your mobile. you only need to link your Google account again with the phone.