How to reset Apple AirPods pro
Sometimes, you face an annoying problem with the technical device and that is irritating for every people. After, that you take a quick decision and you decide to go to the Apple store to fix them. In the normal case and normal problem, you don’t need to go to the Apple store but you can fix them at home.
Apple Airpods pro is one of that technical devices and when you face a problem with it, you should reset Apple Airpods pro so that you can sort out the problem. Now, question is that in which situation you have to reset the device? One thing is that when you open the lid of the Apple Airpods case, it should sync with the nearest device automatically. If you find the problem is syncing or connecting with any device then you can move forward to perform this operation. Due to a battery issue, if Apple AirPods pro is not charging properly or the battery is draining suddenly then you can go for the below steps. There can be many other reasons to reset like poor audio quality, etc.
Here, step by step guide to reset Apple Airpods pro and some instructions to do after resetting it.
Reset apple AirPods pro case
To factory reset, Apple AirPods pro is not a tough task like a factory reset mobile or computer devices. You have to take out Airpods from the case then put them again while pressing the back button on the case and you have done. But there are some conditions while operating.
- If you are using the Apple Airpods pro then disconnect it with Bluetooth and put it inside the case and close the lid.
- Now, wait for 60 seconds for the power cycle to reset and open the lid of the case.
- First, forgot the device from your iPhone settings menu if you have connected with it previously.
- To do that open the Settings menu from the home screen of the iPhone and choose the Bluetooth option.
- Find your AirPods in the list of Bluetooth devices and click on the “i” button next to the Apple AirPods pro.
- Now, choose “Forgot this device” and confirm your choice by click on the appropriate message on the pop-up menu.
- It’s time to reset the case of Apple Airpods pro. Make sure the lid of the Airpods case is open and bear down and hold the small button for at least 15 seconds which you find at the backside of the Airpods case.
- When you see the color of the case status light is changed to amber, let go back button.
- At last, bring your Airpods near to the iPhone and try to connect with it. Now, it should be work fine, and if don’t then contact customer support.
Before you go to customer support to spend money and time on the problem of Airpods pro, try this method once at your home. There is no specific button available on Apple Airpods pro to reset it but you can reset it by removing the list of the connected devices from your iPhone or computer. Also, you can reset the case by pressing the back button which helps you to solve battery issues.