How to reset Canon PIXMA TR7520
Before we will know about the process to reset Canon PIXMA TR7520? First, we should know about this printer and the features provided with it.
If you are using the old and normal printer for a long time. You are not satisfied by the work of your old printer. Then this is the time when you need to change your printer. If you want a printer that have multiple number of features. Then the Canon PIXMA TR7520 will be a good option for you to purchase. After you will purchase this printer then you can use it for multiple works. If you want to scan something then you can easily do this with the help of Canon PIXMA TR7520. If you want to buy a printer for to copy or fax the files and docs. Then also you will be happy to know that this printer consists of all these features also.
Now, lets come to connectivity and printing facilities. So, if you want a printer that can connect without wires. Then this Canon printer also gives you this facility. You can connect the Canon PIXMA TR7520 with Wi-Fi to print your documents. There are many more types of connectivity options are available with the Canon PIXMA TR7520 printer. You can connect this Canon printer through Bluetooth to use it for printing. One more option is provided to operate the Canon printer. You can also operate this printer with the help of the Canon printing application. When you will install this app on your mobile phone or desktop then by using it you can give command to your Canon printer.
What happens when you reset the Canon PIXMA TR7520?
When you will complete the process of resetting your Canon PIXMA TR7520 printer. Then you will allow it to get back to the default mode of its working. After the Canon PIXMA TR7520 will reset then you will no longer be able to use it directly like you used to do it before. The settings which you had done in past to this printer will also no longer exist. You will observe that your Canon PIXMA TR7520 will change its settings and working same as it was when you purchased it.
The process you had done previously to set your Canon printer will also not work. So, this means that you have to do all the process from starting. You will only be able to use your Canon printer after that. The devices which you had connected with your Canon printer will also get remove from the connections. So, to use this printer for printing or any other purpose. You will also have to connect your mobile phone or desktop again with the Canon printer.
These all were the things which you have to know before resetting the Canon PIXMA TR7520 printer.
Why do you have to reset the Canon PIXMA TR7520?
When we use the Canon printer many times. Then many of us face issues in our Canon PIXMA TR7520 printer. When we use the Canon printer then the main issues we face are related to,
When we start using the Canon printer for many types of works. These works are related to the printing of our important documents. We also use the Canon printer for our good quality pictures. Sometimes when we need to fax or copy the important documents then also this Canon printer helps us. But because of multiple works which we do on our Canon printer we face many technical errors. Like when we try to print the documents and pictures then we experience that the printing facility is not working. Sometimes we observe that our Canon printer power off and power on without the command given by us. So, to fix these types of problems we have to reset the Canon PIXMA TR7520.
We don’t only face the problems related to the printing and other technical issues. But sometimes when we try to connect the Canon PIXMA TR7520 printer with our desktop or our mobile phone. Then also we experience many types of connection related errors. These errors happens mostly when we connect the Canon printers with so many devices. Now, in order to fix this problem to connect the printer properly with our devices. We have to reset Canon PIXMA TR7520.
How to reset Canon PIXMA TR7520?
: When there is some problem or error in your Canon PIXMA TR7520 printer. Then you try to reset your Canon printer. But if you try to do it and it does not work. In this type of situation, you must know the proper procedure to reset Canon PIXMA TR7520.
If you are not aware of the proper procedure to do this. Then you must read the process given here:
- There are many types of settings which you have to reset. By resetting them all, your Canon printer will complete the process of factory reset.
- Now, first you have to open the printer’s home window visible to you on your Canon PIXMA TR7520 printer.
- Once you printer will show the starting screen of your printer. Then you have to find the icon given for “settings”.
- Now, when you will get the icon for “settings”. Then you have to open the settings menu. You can do this by tapping on the icon given for “settings”.
- Once you will tap on the option of “settings” and open it. Then you have to find the option given for settings of your device.
- After you will find the option for “device settings”. Then you have to open its menu by tapping on this word.
- Now, when you will see the screen for the menu of device settings. Then you will get the option of “reset settings”.
- Then you have to just choose the option provided for resetting all the configurations.
- Once you will get the menu of “reset settings” on the screen of your Canon PIXMA TR7520 printer. Then you have to find the word “reset all” given at the bottom of that menu.
- Now, you need to select the option which is given for resetting all the settings.
- Once you will select this option. Then you will get a notification to confirm the process. You have to select “yes” and after that resetting procedure of the printer will start.